RemedySpot.com

ore1Q

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all ,

for people who done it before as far as I know there are EMQ and you have to chose one answer for one q my query is is it happned to be more than one answer for the same q and you ve had to digit them both as an answer or no .

one more thing , SBA is another question format in ore but is the also MCQ and for this how you normally chose is it one answer or more for the same q ex :what are thje drugs that interact and increase the warfarin activity

1- fluconazole

2-vit k

3-metronidazole

4- oral contraceptives

now the right answer is 123 so ,has this kind of q and answer been in the ore1 before.hope made my self clear .waiting for you reply .dont be long hhhh just kidding

Vit k is antagonist to warfarin so I think this option is excluded BalsamSent from my iPadOn 8 Feb 2012, at 21:52, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

Dear all ,

for people who done it before as far as I know there are EMQ and you have to chose one answer for one q my query is is it happned to be more than one answer for the same q and you ve had to digit them both as an answer or no .

one more thing , SBA is another question format in ore but is the also MCQ and for this how you normally chose is it one answer or more for the same q ex :what are thje drugs that interact and increase the warfarin activity

1- fluconazole

2-vit k

3-metronidazole

4- oral contraceptives

now the right answer is 123 so ,has this kind of q and answer been in the ore1 before.hope made my self clear .waiting for you reply .dont be long hhhh just kidding

Hi there , do you know if we have access to any dental library in London ? Do you know where I can find scully book thank you From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < >

Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 10:15 PM Subject: Re: ore1Q

Vit k is antagonist to warfarin so I think this option is excluded BalsamSent from my iPadOn 8 Feb 2012, at 21:52, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

Dear all ,

1- fluconazole

2-vit k

3-metronidazole

4- oral contraceptives

You can go to BRITISH LIBRARY. Free access to all dental books, but you need to register with them first and get a reader pass. You can apply for a reader pass online. Gust google British library. I forgot the website link.. I think its bl.gov.uk FayeSent from my HTC----- Reply message -----From: " Chloe Berg " <chloe.berg86@...> " " < >Subject: ore1QDate: Wed, Feb 8, 2012 22:54 Hi there , do you know if we have access to any dental library in London ? Do you know where I can find scully book thank you From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 10:15 PM Subject: Re: ore1Q Vit k is antagonist to warfarin so I think this option is excluded BalsamSent from my iPadOn 8 Feb 2012, at 21:52, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote: Dear all , for people who done it before as far as I know there are EMQ and you have to chose one answer for one q my query is is it happned to be more than one answer for the same q and you ve had to digit them both as an answer or no . one more thing , SBA is another question format in ore but is the also MCQ and for this how you normally chose is it one answer or more for the same q ex :what are thje drugs that interact and increase the warfarin activity 1- fluconazole2-vit k3-metronidazole4- oral contraceptives now the right answer is 123 so ,has this kind of q and answer been in the ore1 before.hope made my self clear .waiting for you reply .dont be long hhhh just kidding