RemedySpot.com

Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

congratulations:) From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 12:15 Subject: PASSSSEDD MFDS

PART 2!!!

Hi guysI am so happy -passed MFDS part 2!!I just want to say thank you so much my study partners Poonam and Saleha and special thanks to Jase andNaveed !Jase you passed as well-so we studied well,it was worth to come and sleep on the floor while we were going through the feedback,(coz I still wait for furniture to arrive)...already two month(( lolI am going to be on the chat area of today from 15 p.m to17p.m.if you have any qs ,please ask me.Sincerely

Lyudmyla

congratulations From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 12:16 PM Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

congratulations:) From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 12:15 Subject: PASSSSEDD MFDS

PART 2!!!

Hi guysI am so happy -passed MFDS part 2!!I just want to say thank you so much my study partners Poonam and Saleha and special thanks to Jase andNaveed !Jase you passed as well-so we studied well,it was worth to come and sleep on the floor while we were going through the feedback,(coz I still wait for furniture to arrive)...already two month(( lolI am going to be on the chat area of today from 15 p.m to17p.m.if you have any qs ,please ask me.Sincerely

Lyudmyla

Congrats!!! :) From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 13:15 Subject: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

i need a dedicated study partner for ORE part 1 From: Yasmeen Khan <yasmeenmkhan83@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 12:17 PM Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

congratulations From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 12:16 PM Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

CONGRATS...YOU DESERVED IT.... sajitha From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 12:15 PM Subject: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

Hi Tahira, IM INTERESTED.... Actually i dont know to how many mails i have replied like this....every one mesgs once or twice and disappears... and im fed up with that. well r u appearing for april?....if yes..i would love to join you....

regards sajitha From: Tahira Memon <tahira_memon@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 12:22 PM Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

i need a dedicated study partner for ORE part 1 From: Yasmeen Khan <yasmeenmkhan83@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 12:17 PM Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

honestly iam palnning for september so if u think its good to start with me i will b happy,but if u will b looking for another partner,i dont mind ,tc best of luck From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 12:29 PM Subject: Re:

PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Hi Tahira, IM INTERESTED.... Actually i dont know to how many mails i have replied like this....every one mesgs once or twice and disappears... and im fed up with that. well r u appearing for april?....if yes..i would love to join you....

regards sajitha From: Tahira Memon

<tahira_memon@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 12:22 PM Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

congratualtions Lyudmyla .......a well deserving success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!neha From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 5:46 PM Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

congratulation

From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...>Subject: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!" " < >Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:15 PM

Hi guys

I am so happy -passed MFDS part 2!!

I just want to say thank you so much my study partners Poonam and Saleha and special thanks to Jase and

Naveed !

Jase you passed as well-so we studied well,it was worth to come and sleep on the floor while we were going through the feedback,(coz I still wait for furniture to arrive)...already two month(( lol

I am going to be on the chat area of today from 15 p.m to17p.m.if you have any qs ,please ask me.

Sincerely Lyudmyla

Dear Lyudmyla Many Congratulations. You deserved it. Regards Zahid From: huhley2006@...Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:15:22 +0000Subject: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

congratulation lyudmyla u deserving From: neha shrivastava <drneha_15@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 12:51 Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

congratualtions Lyudmyla .......a well deserving success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!neha From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 5:46 PM Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

congrates.........lyudmyla............ u desrve it............ regards, sneha From: zhwan jambaz <dr_jambaz@...> " "

< > Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 2:51 PM Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

congratulation lyudmyla u deserving From: neha shrivastava <drneha_15@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 12:51 Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

Dear Lyudmyla,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you worked industriously and persistently and as a result succeeded. Well done :-))

xxxxx

From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...>" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 14:15Subject: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Hi guys

I just want to say thank you so much my study partners Poonam and Saleha and special thanks to Jase and

Naveed !

Jase you passed as well-so we studied well,it was worth to come and sleep on the floor while we were going through the feedback,(coz I still wait for furniture to arrive)...already two month(( lol

I am going to be on the chat area of today from 15 p.m to17p.m.if you have any qs ,please ask me.

Sincerely Lyudmyla

Dear lyudmyla congratulations and im sooo happy for you. I remember how u helped me by directing me to this websites when i was cluless about ORE..!! On one occasion, when the ore part1 result came out, you wrote for those who couldnt pass that you took part 1, 3 times & not to loose hope.. Now today when u passed mjdf 2 at one go, im sure all of us do feel inspired!!!! you have always been soo helpful all the time.. We are all greatful to you. Wish you all the best in life...!! Good luck..may all your dream come true.. Sabreena.Sent from my iPhoneOn 7 Feb 2012, at 12:15, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Lyudmyla

=

Congratulations :-) I feel very happy when I hear people passing .. Wish all of our dreams in this group will come true ..Best of wishes for allIsraaSent from my iPhoneOn 7 Feb 2012, at 12:19, Bee Ahmed <ahmedbee@...> wrote:

Congrats!!! :) From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 13:15 Subject: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

=

Wish you all the best Lyudmyla...You are a kind soul and an ever so helpful colleague.Wishing you all the success and happiness in life!!!!!!!Many Thanks for your contribution to this group.Best wishesParul From: hossain.sabreena <hossain.sabreena@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7

February 2012 7:45 PM Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Dear lyudmyla congratulations and im sooo happy for you. I remember how u helped me by directing me to this websites when i was cluless about ORE..!! On one occasion, when the ore part1 result came out, you wrote for those who couldnt pass that you took part 1, 3 times & not to loose hope.. Now today when u passed mjdf 2 at one go, im sure all of us do feel inspired!!!! you have always been soo helpful all the time.. We are all greatful to you. Wish you all the best in life...!! Good luck..may all your dream come true.. Sabreena.Sent from my iPhoneOn 7 Feb 2012, at 12:15, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Lyudmyla

=

Many congrats Lyudmyla , could u plz tell me what do u think the secret behinde passing tht exam?

Thanx alot

Regards,

Aziza

From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...>" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 12:15Subject: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Hi guys

Naveed !

Sincerely Lyudmyla

Dear Lyudmyla,Congratulations ! Wishing you luck and success in every step of life.Best regardsSafaOn Feb 7, 2012, at 12:15 PM, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Lyudmyla

=

Dear Lyudmyla Congratulations. All the best for the ORE exam. From: Safa <safa.dent@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 23:19 Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Dear Lyudmyla,Congratulations ! Wishing you luck and success in every step of life.Best regardsSafaOn Feb 7, 2012, at 12:15 PM, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Lyudmyla

=

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!Sent from my iPhoneOn Feb 8, 2012, at 7:55 AM, harishma sunil <drharishmasunil@...> wrote:

Dear Lyudmyla Congratulations. All the best for the ORE exam. From: Safa <safa.dent@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 23:19 Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

Lyudmyla

=

Dear Lyudmyla,

I would like to take everyone else s words and make them my own (sorry guys! : ) , just so I don't have to repeat it again and again!

The best of luck with all your exams and future achievements in life!

Best regards,

Ana Dunlop

On 7 Feb 2012, at 12:15, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Hi guys

Naveed !

Sincerely Lyudmyla

=

• 2 weeks later...

hi, pls can you guide me about how to prepare for MFDS part 1??  thanks in advanceOn 7 February 2012 17:45, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Hi guysI am so happy -passed MFDS part 2!!I just want to say thank you so much my study partners Poonam and Saleha and special thanks to Jase and

Naveed !Jase you passed as well-so we studied well,it was worth to  come and sleep on the floor while we were going through the feedback,(coz I still wait for furniture to arrive)...already two month(( lol

I am going to be on  the chat area of today from 15 p.m to17p.m.if you have any qs ,please ask me.Sincerely

Lyudmyla

congratulations lyudmyla:) From: dishagoyal.12@...Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:19:57 +0530Subject: Re: PASSSSEDD MFDS PART 2!!!

hi, pls can you guide me about how to prepare for MFDS part 1?? thanks in advanceOn 7 February 2012 17:45, Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...> wrote:

Hi guysI am so happy -passed MFDS part 2!!I just want to say thank you so much my study partners Poonam and Saleha and special thanks to Jase and

Naveed !Jase you passed as well-so we studied well,it was worth to come and sleep on the floor while we were going through the feedback,(coz I still wait for furniture to arrive)...already two month(( lol

I am going to be on the chat area of today from 15 p.m to17p.m.if you have any qs ,please ask me.Sincerely

Lyudmyla