RemedySpot.com

smoking on oral health question.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

can some one answer this question plzWhich of the following is the most important factor in the

disease progression in smokers?

A. Smokers have drier mouths than non-smokers

B. Smokers have poorer oral hygiene than non-smokers.

C. Nicotine will impair the chemotactic and phagocytic properties of PMNs.

D. The gingival blood flow is reduced in smokers.

E. Smokers alter the oral environment encouraging the growth of anaerobic

bacteriaregardskeerthiFrom: nadia rasheed <nadia_dentist@...>Subject: Re: pharynx and larynx anatomy" " < >Date: Wednesday, 1 February, 2012, 15:02

can any body plz expalin the fetal circulation , what if foramen ovale and ducyus arteriosus persists after birth From: Farah Hasan <farahghassanhasan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 14:09 Subject: pharynx and larynx anatomy

please can anyone tell me if we need to read all about pharynx and larynx cartilage, muscles and nerve and blood supply or notthanks

anyone can plz tell me the websit or best material about ielts................ its urgent From: keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...> Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 20:04 Subject: smoking on oral health question.

can some one answer this question plzWhich of the following is the most important factor in the

bacteriaregardskeerthiFrom: nadia rasheed <nadia_dentist@...>Subject: Re: pharynx and larynx anatomy" " < >Date: Wednesday, 1 February, 2012, 15:02

can any body plz expalin the fetal circulation , what if foramen ovale and ducyus arteriosus persists after birth From: Farah Hasan <farahghassanhasan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 14:09 Subject: pharynx and larynx anatomy

please can anyone tell me if we need to read all about pharynx and larynx cartilage, muscles and nerve and blood supply or notthanks

I think it's C. Correct me if I m wrong plz. Sent from my iPhoneOn 1, Ùروری 2012, at 3:04 PM, keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...> wrote:

its c.

We examined the direct effects of nicotine on a variety of neutrophil functions at concentrations achievable in lung and oral tissues from cigarette smoking. The results show dose-dependent suppression of chemotaxis and phagocytosis: http://www.springerlink.com/content/p43111428h56438m/

From: Amna <dramadeel@...>" " < > Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 20:51Subject: Re: smoking on oral health question.

I think it's C. Correct me if I m wrong plz. Sent from my iPhone

On 1, Ùروری 2012, at 3:04 PM, keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...> wrote:

can some one answer this question plz

Which of the following is the most important factor in the disease progression in smokers?A. Smokers have drier mouths than non-smokers B. Smokers have poorer oral hygiene than non-smokers. C. Nicotine will impair the chemotactic and phagocytic properties of PMNs. D. The gingival blood flow is reduced in smokers. E. Smokers alter the oral environment encouraging the growth of anaerobic bacteria

regards

keerthi

From: nadia rasheed <nadia_dentist@...>Subject: Re: pharynx and larynx anatomy" " < >Date: Wednesday, 1 February, 2012, 15:02

can any body plz expalin the fetal circulation , what if foramen ovale and ducyus arteriosus persists after birth

From: Farah Hasan <farahghassanhasan@...>" " < > Sent: Wednesday, 1 February 2012, 14:09Subject: pharynx and larynx anatomy

please can anyone tell me if we need to read all about pharynx and larynx cartilage, muscles and nerve and blood supply or not

thanks