RemedySpot.com

Re: part 2 exam booking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I called the GDC and they said all bookings are done for march exam. Even i couldnt get thru

Shilpa

From: Sophia Sen <sensophia10@...>Subject: part 2 exam booking Date: Wednesday, 1 February, 2012, 8:38 PM

has anyone tried to to call the gdc to inquire why the exam isn't open yet...i did but my call is not going through...keeps going to their voicemail

I just finally got through to the GDC and they said it was fully Booked.  When I told them that I didnt even get a link on epay on my account, they said it was because the system became overloaded as 900 people tried booking all at the same time and after 100 seats were booked, the link was removed.  So, by the time it was removed, the rest of the people didnt even get a chance with the link... 

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM, shilpa hatti <dearshilz@...> wrote:

I called the GDC and they said all bookings are done for march exam. Even i couldnt get thru

Shilpa

From: Sophia Sen <sensophia10@...>Subject: part 2 exam booking

Date: Wednesday, 1 February, 2012, 8:38 PM

has anyone tried to to call the gdc to inquire why the exam isn't open yet...i did but my call is not going through...keeps going to their voicemail