RemedySpot.com

ore 1 questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

1) Best indication for fissure sealants ?2)Best radiograph to diagnose approximal and occlusal

caries?3)What’s the percentage of >25 years with

periodontitis in UK? 4)What’s the percentage of tooth erosion in 6

years-old and 15 years-old in uk?

From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 10:41 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Regarding fluorides

And this also explains the same.hope u get it now areej. From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 6 February

2012 10:38 PM Subject: Fw: Regarding fluorides

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> "dr_ashish_pandit@..." <dr_ashish_pandit@...> Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012 9:59 AM Subject: Re: Regarding fluorides Dear

Ashish, 1000ppm=1mg/ml given in pink book. now,that is0.1g/100ml=0.1% so when we need to convert% into pppm multiply by 10,000 then,0.023% becomes 230ppm. hope it is clear ashish.. again about the percentage of flourine that is again in pink book 0.05% NaF contains.0.023% F. regards

sajitha. Regarding fluorides Dear sajitha,Thank u very much. But I hv a doubt.Firstly how did u get 0.05%NaF=0.023%F Secondly, how do u convert percent of F into ppm of F ???This has always been confusing, can u pls pls help me with this ??Also,if there's any book which I can read that ll be gr8Ashish.Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone