RemedySpot.com

Subject: What a shame (exam booking in GDC- UK)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi please go thru the following email sent to gdc...I want everyone's help in this, please make this group strong and let us fight for our rights...Regards,Anushka---------- Forwarded message ----------From: UK Dentistry <overseasdentistry@...>Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 17:07:57 +0000Subject: What a shame (exam booking in GDC- UK)examinations@...Cc: , info@...Dear GDC Exam Team,I hope you won't treat this email as first come first basis. Kindlygive it the priority as I have lost my patience and can not overcomemy stress levels! Your new system is like Who wants to be amillionaire! Let us play fastest fingers first.Is this booking

method real or virtual? Last time I tried to login forbooking March exam and I could not get through, today I tried againfor May exam but

no joy. When I try to reach you then you easily saythere are 800 people in waiting so better luck next time. There is noempathy, in ORE exam we are advised that you have to show sympathy fora concern otherwise we deduct marks. I wish we could rank you too.You have surely been to school or college's in UK? Please advise, wasthis the method adopted for booking, GCSE's or A-levels? I suggest youmust request the education minister to follow your said pattern offirst come first serve basis.Secondly, I see the system for ORE is Xenophobic. Why there isdifferent rules and regulations for dentists studying in UK. We musthave a fair and clear policy for all. After all we live in a socialworld and UK itself means United Kingdom. Where people live unitedly.The method should be clear/ explicit for all people i.e. rich andpoor.I have a plan, please get 50%

students ( Studying Dentistry in UK) and50% students (giving this ORE Exam). Let us imply this as it will be afair policy. Isn't it?I am a most civilised person but this exam system has checked my patience.Firstly, the exams were not open for a year which led to too manypeople in pipeline; since you still conducted part-1 to make money.Now again you will get more ORE part-1 candidates in this and thewaiting list for ORE part 2 candidates will increase gradually. Pleasedo not be a money minting institute. After all it is hard earned moneyfor which we pay tax to government.Then after a good wait, it comes to that very moment where we getemail from GDC that we are opening exams for part-2. Since morning youwait for this very moment and then you realise that there is nothingin your EPAY system. It is one of the most unorganised site I haveever been to!

I think you may have seen that movie (gone in 30seconds). That is what I feel when you publish the exam dates. Bookingexam is just a joke.Please let me know what action plans you propose for us as we are thesufferers where the exam fees is £2250 and to sit in this exam youhave to spend another few 5 grands from your pocket. The results aretoo shabby that you need a lot of courage as the passing percentage ismear 8%~35%. I have studied from very well reputed college and when Isat in ORE it was just not right!Please let me know what you can do to overcome this and whatimprovement methods you can opt for "FAIR AND EXPLICIT POLICY" for alloverseas dentists.In case I have to cascade this to any MP please feel free to write it to me.Regards,Overseas Dentists Group From: "-owner " <-owner > overseasdentistry@... Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012, 18:25 Subject: About Membership in OREMUTUALSUPPORT Dear AnushkaYour email should consist fo your name and surname,we do not use nicknames