RemedySpot.com

answer please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

4) the most common locations in oral cavity are the palate and maxillary gingiva. Metastatic melanoma most frequently affects the mandible, tongue, and buccal mucosa. From: Megha Vijay <meghahoneyl@...> Ore < > Sent: Wednesday, 25 January 2012 8:36 PM Subject: Answer please

1)cells present in acute periodontitis,2)cells present in chronic periodontitis 3)what all can be seen during the process of healing4)malignant melanoma prevalance in oral cavity5) which is the most benign lymphoma Thanks,Megha

3) 6% in the latest survey (2009) From: meghahoneyl@...Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:38:22 -0800Subject: Answer please

1)what is the percentage of people wid plaque in uk?2) ,, ,,, ,, ,, ,, Calculus in uk?3) percentage of edentulous people in uk? I am confused between 13 and 6Thanks ,Megha.

Hi Megha,Edentulous population in UK :It was 13% in 1998(given in pink book, 5th edition)BUT MOST RECENT STATISTICS SAYS:Edentulous population: 6% Population with visible plaque: 66% Population with calculus : 68%Acc to ADULT DENTAL HEALTH SURVEY,UK,2009, published in

2011 Hope its clear now!!If anybody would like to add on .... PLS..

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Salma Moulana <salmamoulana@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:12 PM Subject: Re: Answer please

Hi Megha,Edentulous population in UK :It was 13% in 1998(given in pink book, 5th edition)BUT MOST RECENT STATISTICS SAYS:Edentulous population: 6% Population with visible plaque: 66% Population with calculus : 68%Acc to ADULT DENTAL HEALTH SURVEY,UK,2009, published in

2011 Hope its clear now!!If anybody would like to add on .... PLS..SALMA

1. 66% of dentate patients had visible plaque3. Edentate patients are 6% in englandThe 1, 2 questions are they for adults or children????????You will find all the information required in this document: summary of Adult dental health surveyhttp://www.ic.nhs.uk/webfiles/publications/007_Primary_Care/Dentistry/dentalsurvey09/AdultDentalHealthSurvey_2009_ExecutiveSummary.pdf Best regardsEBTESSAM From: Sidrah Tul

Muntaha <sidrah26@...> Sent: Tuesday, 31 January 2012, 19:17 Subject: RE: Answer please

3) 6% in the latest survey (2009) From: meghahoneyl@...Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:38:22 -0800Subject: Answer please

1)what is the percentage of people wid plaque in uk?2) ,, ,,, ,, ,, ,, Calculus in uk?3) percentage of edentulous people in uk? I am confused between 13 and 6Thanks ,Megha.

Hi Megha,Edentulous population in UK :It was 13% in 1998(given in pink book, 5th edition)BUT MOST RECENT STATISTICS SAYS:Edentulous population: 6% Population with visible plaque: 66% Population with calculus : 68%Acc to ADULT DENTAL HEALTH SURVEY,UK,2009, published in 2011 Hope its clear now!!If anybody would like to add on .... PLS..SALMA

Thanks dear....

Salma Moulana <salmamoulana@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Answer please

Sent:

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 9:24:20 PM

Hi Megha,Edentulous population in UK :It was 13% in 1998(given in pink book, 5th edition)BUT MOST RECENT STATISTICS SAYS:Edentulous population: 6% Population with visible plaque: 66% Population with calculus : 68%Acc to ADULT DENTAL HEALTH SURVEY,UK,2009, published in 2011 Hope its clear now!!If anybody would like to add on .... PLS..SALMA

Thank u very much

ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Answer please

Sent:

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 9:19:30 PM

1. 66% of dentate patients had visible plaque3. Edentate patients are 6% in englandThe 1, 2 questions are they for adults or children????????You will find all the information required in this document: summary of Adult dental health surveyhttp://www.ic.nhs.uk/webfiles/publications/007_Primary_Care/Dentistry/dentalsurvey09/AdultDentalHealthSurvey_2009_ExecutiveSummary.pdf Best regardsEBTESSAM From: Sidrah Tul

Muntaha <sidrah26@...> Sent: Tuesday, 31 January 2012, 19:17 Subject: RE: Answer please

Hi, one difference is herpes labialis is highly contagious. systemic- anti virals -acyclovir,analgesics varicella causes zoster and shingles. regards,

sajitha From: kamatchi <kaydamu@...> Sent: Friday, 3 February 2012 11:44 AM Subject: answer please

hi

3 difference betwen reccurent apthae and herpes labialis

2 systemic treatment for herpes infection

what other disease does varicella cause apart from zoster

does it ask percent saturation or percent of blood?? they are two completely different things. while the first depends on the po2 i.e partial pressure of oxygen, the second is related anatomically to the structure of capillary distribution. since ur first question is percent blood lets look at that.. of the total blood that enters the heart from the lungs, 98% is oxygenated and 2% deoxygenated. this 2 % is the blood in the bronchial circulation that does not undergo gaseous exchange due to physical barriers. hence the answer

to the first ques would be 2%. the rest 98% is oxygenated in the alveolar circulation. the next doubt is percent saturation, which is defined as the percent of Hb bound to oxygen i.e the percent saturation of Hb. (not blood) this depends on the Po2 of oxygen. the gr8er the po2 the greater will be the percent saturation. the percent saturation of blood leaving the lungs is 97% and that returning to the lungs is 75%. po2 of blood leaving the lungs is 95mmHg and that returning the lungs is 40 mmHg. hope this clears ur doubt.. From: Megha Vijay <meghahoneyl@...> Ore < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 10:53 PM Subject: Answer please

1) percentage of deoxygenated blood coming from lungs2)cells present in unhealthy periodontium3)immunoglobulin seen in acute infection?4)imunoglobulin seen in chronic infection?Thanks,Megha

Hi,i have just started preparation for oreCan you please help me to guide1:from where can i get "past test series books"and2:how to download books from internet, please specify link,i have searched a lot but i can not find them.thanks

Pass test series books from amazonU will get them cheaperBalsamSent from my iPhoneOn Feb 6, 2012, at 7:13 PM, Nosheen Shahid <nosheen.maaz98@...> wrote:

Hi,i have just started preparation for oreCan you please help me to guide1:from where can i get "past test series books"and2:how to download books from internet, please specify link,i have searched a lot but i can not find them.thanks

Hi! this is the link for free dental books:

http://alldentalbooks.blogspot.com/search/label/Site%20Map

>

> Hi,

> >i have just started preparation for ore

> >Can you please help me to guide

> >1:from where can i get " past test series books "

> >and

> >2:how to download books from internet, please specify link,

> >i have searched a lot but i can not find them.

> >thanks

>