RemedySpot.com

Re: plz help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi 1. bleaching3. 3-4 months4. Hep A5. AnnuallycheerskeerthiFrom: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...>Subject: plz help me Date: Saturday, 4 February, 2012,

10:09

hi guys,

plz help me with these questions

1-discolouration of a central incisor followed by necrosis of pulp, what can u do to improve the esthetics, options were veneers, crown, bleeching.2- Which floride varnish aggrevate effects of ANUG?

3-Parasthesia of lingual nerve lasts for how many months in majority of cases?3-4 months(i think)

4-what type of hepatitis doesnot becomes chronic?

5-after crown placement in how many months will u review it radiographically

thanks in advance

Anu

U cant change the colour of tooth caused by bleaching..so preferred option would be venners(composite or porcelain)

keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 4:18:00 PM

hi 1. bleaching3. 3-4 months4. Hep A5. AnnuallycheerskeerthiFrom: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...>Subject: plz help me Date: Saturday, 4 February, 2012,

hi guys,

1-discolouration of a central incisor followed by necrosis of pulp, what can u do to improve the esthetics, options were veneers, crown, bleeching.2- Which floride varnish aggrevate effects of ANUG?

3-Parasthesia of lingual nerve lasts for how many months in majority of cases?3-4 months(i think)

thanks in advance

Anu

1- BLEECHING2-Duraphant3- up to 6 months4- hep A5- 3 months From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012, 10:09 Subject: plz help me

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

Hi areejfor the first question as patient is having necrosed pulp, would bleaching be the first option or first we have do root canal and then crown....what you suggest? From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 1:40 PM Subject: Re:

plz help me

1- BLEECHING2-Duraphant3- up to 6 months4- hep A5- 3 months From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012, 10:09 Subject: plz help me

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

I agree with Keerthi, tooth discolouration after necrosis can be definately treated by external and/or internal bleaching, with very good results, i have seen it several times as i work in a practice where we only do teeth whitening.Sent from my iPadOn Feb 4, 2012, at 19:41, Huma Faisal <humafaisal8278@...> wrote:

U cant change the colour of tooth caused by bleaching..so preferred option would be venners(composite or porcelain)

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

dont we have to treat that necrosed tooth first?your suggestion would be appreciated....regardskanika From: <angelica_riveros@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 5:58 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

I agree with Keerthi, tooth discolouration after necrosis can be definately treated by external and/or internal bleaching, with very good results, i have seen it several times as i work in a practice where we only do teeth whitening.Sent from my iPadOn Feb 4, 2012, at 19:41, Huma Faisal <humafaisal8278@...> wrote:

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

You need to do rct first, then you do the whitening treatment, if you do only external . You can do all teeth , but ofcourse you need to spend a bit longer on the discoloured tooth. If after internal and external whitening the patient still not happy about the appereance , the next option is veneer, either composite or porcelain, and the last option will be crown.Hope it helpsSent from my iPadOn Feb 5, 2012, at 18:06, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

dont we have to treat that necrosed tooth first?your suggestion would be appreciated....regardskanika From: <angelica_riveros@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 5:58 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

This is what i am confused about.Thanks for the explanation...So our first choice would be bleaching then veneers and then crown.....thanks again... From:

<angelica_riveros@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 6:25 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

You need to do rct first, then you do the whitening treatment, if you do only external . You can do all teeth , but ofcourse you need to spend a bit longer on the discoloured tooth. If after internal and external whitening the patient still not happy about the appereance , the next option is veneer, either composite or porcelain, and the last option will be crown.Hope it helpsSent from my iPadOn Feb 5, 2012, at 18:06, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

dont we have to treat that necrosed tooth first?your suggestion would be appreciated....regardskanika From: <angelica_riveros@...> " "

< > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 5:58 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

Hi Anu,1. For a pulpal necrosis we can do bleaching but discoloration of access cavity with amalgam filling cannot be treated with bleaching in that case we can go for veneers.So the answer for your question is internal bleaching for nonvital discoloured teeth with hydrogen peroxide gel placede in the root for 24 -48 hours.2.3-4 months3. Hep.A4. I think review is 6 months.RegardaSiva. From: Huma Faisal <humafaisal8278@...> keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...>; Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012 7:41 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

But bleaching causes external resorption..and i have confirmed this in royal college course that veneers will b the preferred optio

siva ranjani <siva2828@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 9:27:15 PM

Hi Anu,1. For a pulpal necrosis we can do bleaching but discoloration of access cavity with amalgam filling cannot be treated with bleaching in that case we can go for veneers.So the answer for your question is internal bleaching for nonvital discoloured teeth with hydrogen peroxide gel placede in the root for 24 -48 hours.2.3-4 months3. Hep.A4. I think review is 6 months.RegardaSiva. From: Huma Faisal <humafaisal8278@...> keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...>; Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012 7:41 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

Hi Huma Faisal, I know colour of the tooth cant be changed with bleaching, Don't you think first option is to try bleaching as its minimal invasive.cheersKeerthiFrom: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...>Subject: plz help me Date: Saturday, 4 February, 2012,

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

Yes, the options go in that order, because whitening is less invasive and less expensive, its up to the patient to decide the treatment. Sent from my iPadOn Feb 5, 2012, at 18:30, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

This is what i am confused about.Thanks for the explanation...So our first choice would be bleaching then veneers and then crown.....thanks again... From:

<angelica_riveros@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 6:25 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

dont we have to treat that necrosed tooth first?your suggestion would be appreciated....regardskanika From: <angelica_riveros@...> " "

< > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 5:58 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

So whts the point of doing something which u know dont work?Regards huma

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 7:39:51 AM

Hi Huma Faisal, I know colour of the tooth cant be changed with bleaching, Don't you think first option is to try bleaching as its minimal invasive.cheersKeerthiFrom: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...>Subject: plz help me Date: Saturday, 4 February, 2012,

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

for ant teeth the top priority after dealing with the pathosis is; the aesthetic and appearance.I ve chose the least invasive [bleaching] cause as you know the advancement in dentistry materials and techniques has over come the classical way of treatment so in my opinion start with non-vital b then if no satisfaction go to veneers and finally the crown unless the tooth

is badly broken in the first please and needs a shape lift ie needs re-contour ,conservation, and protect ion against heavy loads of mastication .ant teeth don't need all that .

h. t .h

From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012, 15:24Subject: Re: plz help me

Hi areej

for the first question as patient is having necrosed pulp, would bleaching be the first option or first we have do root canal and then crown....

what you suggest?

From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 1:40 PMSubject: Re: plz help me

1- BLEECHING

2-Duraphant

3- up to 6 months

4- hep A

5- 3 months

From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012, 10:09Subject: plz help me

hi guys,

1-discolouration of a central incisor followed by necrosis of pulp, what can u do to improve the esthetics, options were veneers, crown, bleeching.2- Which floride varnish aggrevate effects of ANUG? 3-Parasthesia of lingual nerve lasts for how many months in majority of cases?3-4 months(i think)

4-what type of hepatitis doesnot becomes chronic? 5-after crown placement in how many months will u review it radiographically

thanks in advance

Anu

I totally agree with your opinion of using non invasive technique but it causes external resorption that is why i was concerned and thinking of going with veneers. But i think we should always prefer least invasive and least expensive option as our first line of treatment.Thanks for your reply.... From:

Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012 1:16 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

for ant teeth the top priority after dealing with the pathosis is; the aesthetic and appearance.I ve chose the least invasive [bleaching] cause as you know the advancement in dentistry materials and techniques has over come the classical way of treatment so in my opinion start with non-vital b then if no satisfaction go to veneers and finally the crown unless the tooth

is badly broken in the first please and needs a shape lift ie needs re-contour ,conservation, and protect ion against heavy loads of mastication .ant teeth don't need all that .

h. t .h

From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012, 15:24Subject: Re: plz help me

Hi areej

for the first question as patient is having necrosed pulp, would bleaching be the first option or first we have do root canal and then crown....

what you suggest?

From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 1:40 PMSubject: Re: plz help me

1- BLEECHING

2-Duraphant

3- up to 6 months

4- hep A

5- 3 months

From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012, 10:09Subject: plz help me

hi guys,

1-discolouration of a central incisor followed by necrosis of pulp, what can u do to improve the esthetics, options were veneers, crown, bleeching.2- Which floride varnish aggrevate effects of ANUG? 3-Parasthesia of lingual nerve lasts for how many months in majority of cases?3-4 months(i think)

4-what type of hepatitis doesnot becomes chronic? 5-after crown placement in how many months will u review it radiographically

thanks in advance

Anu

HI GUYS ORE Q - HOW OFTEN YOU WOULD TAKE RECALL BITWING IN PT WITH ACTIVE RAMPANT CARIES? PLEASE From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012, 13:40 Subject: Re: plz help me

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

3-6 mnts

>

>

>

> HI GUYS ORE Q - HOW OFTEN YOU WOULD TAKE RECALL BITWING IN PT WITH ACTIVE

RAMPANT CARIES? PLEASE   

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012, 13:40

> Subject: Re: plz help me

>

>

>  

> 1- BLEECHING

>

> 2-Duraphant

> 3- up to 6 months

> 4- hep A

> 5- 3 months

>

>

> From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...>

>

> Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012, 10:09

> Subject: plz help me

>

>

>  

> hi guys,

> plz help me with these questions

> 1-discolouration of a central incisor followed by necrosis of pulp, what can u

do to improve the esthetics, options were veneers, crown, bleeching.

> 2- Which floride varnish aggrevate effects of ANUG?

> 3-Parasthesia of lingual nerve lasts for how many months in majority of

cases?3-4 months(i think)

> 4-what type of hepatitis doesnot becomes chronic? 5-after crown placement in

how many months will u review it radiographically

>

> thanks in advance

> Anu

>

HI aurtherfor a pt with active rampant caries is considered as a high riskBITE WING is taken every 6 month until the pt enters a new risk categoryCHECK THE TABLE IN CHURCHIL AND ERIC WHITEEbtisam From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " "

< > Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012, 14:00 Subject: Re: plz help me

HI GUYS ORE Q - HOW OFTEN YOU WOULD TAKE RECALL BITWING IN PT WITH ACTIVE RAMPANT CARIES? PLEASE From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012, 13:40 Subject: Re: plz help me

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012, 14:12 Subject: Re: plz help me

HI aurtherfor a pt with active rampant caries is considered as a high riskBITE WING is taken every 6 month until the pt enters a new risk categoryCHECK THE TABLE IN CHURCHIL AND ERIC WHITEEbtisam From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> To:

" "

< > Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012, 14:00 Subject: Re: plz help me

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

THANK YOU !! From: pearltooth32 <pearltooth32@...> Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012, 14:11 Subject: Re: plz help me

3-6 mnts

>

>

>

> HI GUYS ORE Q - HOW OFTEN YOU WOULD TAKE RECALL BITWING IN PT WITH ACTIVE RAMPANT CARIES? PLEASE Â Â

>

>

> From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012, 13:40

> Subject: Re: plz help me

>

>

> Â

> 1- BLEECHING

>

> 2-Duraphant

> 3- up to 6 months

> 4- hep A

> 5- 3 months

>

>

> From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...>

>

> Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012, 10:09

> Subject: plz help me

>

>

> Â

> hi guys,

> plz help me with these questions

> 1-discolouration of a central incisor followed by necrosis of pulp, what can u do to improve the esthetics, options were veneers, crown, bleeching.

> 2- Which floride varnish aggrevate effects of ANUG?

> 3-Parasthesia of lingual nerve lasts for how many months in majority of cases?3-4 months(i think)

> 4-what type of hepatitis doesnot becomes chronic? 5-after crown placement in how many months will u review it radiographically

>

> thanks in advance

> Anu

>

Hi Huma,How are you?How was the RCS course Could you please tell me if anything I can study and go for the course that helps me.Regarding discoloration I read that from one of the prosthodontic book. Thanks Huma for correcting me.Any plans to take Freds Course for new Guidelines!!Hope everything is fine .Keep in touch.Regards,Siva. From: Huma Faisal

<humafaisal8278@...> siva ranjani <siva2828@...>; Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 10:43 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

But bleaching causes external resorption..and i have confirmed this in royal college course that veneers will b the preferred optio

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

Hi..Am good..yea course was really good..enjoyed it...yea for osce course its good if u read som osces or read odell...

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 6:50:59 PM

Hi Huma,How are you?How was the RCS course Could you please tell me if anything I can study and go for the course that helps me.Regarding discoloration I read that from one of the prosthodontic book. Thanks Huma for correcting me.Any plans to take Freds Course for new Guidelines!!Hope everything is fine .Keep in touch.Regards,Siva. From: Huma Faisal

<humafaisal8278@...> siva ranjani <siva2828@...>; Sent: Sunday, 5 February 2012 10:43 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Hi Anu,1. For a pulpal necrosis we can do bleaching but discoloration of access cavity with amalgam filling cannot be treated with bleaching in that case we can go for veneers.So the answer for your question is internal bleaching for nonvital discoloured teeth with hydrogen peroxide gel placede in the root for 24 -48 hours.2.3-4 months3. Hep.A4. I think review is 6 months.RegardaSiva. From: Huma Faisal

<humafaisal8278@...> keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...>; Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012 7:41 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu

Atleast practise to say good morning..my name is dr siva..h r u?

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 6:50:59 PM

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Hi Anu,1. For a pulpal necrosis we can do bleaching but discoloration of access cavity with amalgam filling cannot be treated with bleaching in that case we can go for veneers.So the answer for your question is internal bleaching for nonvital discoloured teeth with hydrogen peroxide gel placede in the root for 24 -48 hours.2.3-4 months3. Hep.A4. I think review is 6 months.RegardaSiva. From: Huma Faisal

<humafaisal8278@...> keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...>; Sent: Saturday, 4 February 2012 7:41 PM Subject: Re: plz help me

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

hi guys,

thanks in advance

Anu