RemedySpot.com

Re: id block

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Its Superior constrictor coz buccinator starts fr the 3rd molar n downwards n we inject behind that. Huma

keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: id block

Sent:

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 7:49:49 AM

buccinator and superior constrictor

ore queduring id block which muscle is pierced

it is medial pterygoid muscle ( reference-churchill 3rd edition,page 101)

From: keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...> Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012, 7:49Subject: Re: id block

ore que

during id block which muscle is pierced

its only buccinator...if u pierce medial pterygoid (wrong position),trismus occurs.... From: Harpreet Bhela <harpreetbhela@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012 11:10 AM Subject: Re: id block

it is medial pterygoid muscle ( reference-churchill 3rd edition,page 101)

From: keerthi kumar <keerthikumarhs@...> Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012, 7:49Subject: Re: id block

ore que

during id block which muscle is pierced

According to moore ,the id block should be given in pterygo mandibular space.

And the ant boundry of the space is medial pterygoid. Muscle and if u see the

attachment of lower head of medial pterygoid M ,u can get the idea.

------------------

Hi Munazza, dont get confused, it is very well written in moore ...the needle pierces the mucosaand buccinator and lies just lateral to medial pterygoid muscle.if it pierces medial pterygoid, trismus is the result. regards

sajitha From: "munazza_nabeel2000@..." <munazza_nabeel2000@...> Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012 12:47 PM Subject: Re: id block

According to moore ,the id block should be given in pterygo mandibular space. And the ant boundry of the space is medial pterygoid. Muscle and if u see the attachment of lower head of medial pterygoid M ,u can get the idea.

------------------

it is 3rd edition 177 and 178 under section pterygomandibular space and anatomy of inferior alveolar nerve block From: "munazza_nabeel2000@..." <munazza_nabeel2000@...> Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012 1:01 PM Subject: Re: id block

Kindly give me the pg number,so I can read it.

------------------

thanks a lot sajitharegardspadma From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 1:05 PM Subject: Re: id block

it is 3rd edition 177 and 178 under section pterygomandibular space and anatomy of inferior alveolar nerve block From: "munazza_nabeel2000@..." <munazza_nabeel2000@...> Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012 1:01 PM Subject: Re: id block

------------------

cheers padma From: Padma Priya <padmaraj_78@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 6 February 2012 1:19 PM Subject: Re: id block

thanks a lot sajitharegardspadma From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 1:05 PM Subject: Re: id block

------------------