RemedySpot.com

Ragarding courses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This mail was originally posted by another member. Im just forwarding it to the group. Regards sabreena To all those preparing for ORE Part 1:I would like to recommend the CKL course as a very helpful aid in preparation for ORE Part 1.I had written a post on it earlier but want to reiterate on it's role in my exam success.I attended the course(was spread over 4 days) and found it was worth the investment in time & money.The lecturers,mainly Prof.Crean & Cary Bopiah(along with some other external ones) take time to teach the important topics in a relaxed atmosphere and give really helpful tips on how to pass the exam.They actually teach those abstract topics.eg.embryology:tooth formation,branchial/pharyngeal arch & pouch derivatives;immunology;cardiology,to mention a few in such a manner that it sticks to your memory without having 'to mug it up'(as Cary would say).In my opinion,it's a course that comes highly recommended.I learnt about it from some friends and advice anyone who needs a valuable revision course in preparation for ORE Part 1 to go for it.You won't regret it.Kind regards,Fadeke.Sent from my iPhone