RemedySpot.com

Re: enquiry regarding transport of undergraduate books

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Priya,I think it's better to get ur anatomy chaurasia. It's very useful. JerlyOn 2 Feb 2012, at 16:57, priya william <valleyflowers1983@...> wrote:

hi folks!!i'd really be grateful whether any one could advise me on transporting my undergraduate books to uk. r they necessary? i'll be traveling to uk next week from india n m confused whether to carry by books along or not. pls pls advise me on the same....reply eagerly awaited!! cheers priya

I would say bring the books as many as u can specially those you studied a lot. Chaurasia and cawson is must. Try to buy books from india, herein uk, price is nearly 3 times. RegardsSent from my iPhoneOn 2 Feb 2012, at 16:57, priya william <valleyflowers1983@...> wrote:

hi folks!!i'd really be grateful whether any one could advise me on transporting my undergraduate books to uk. r they necessary? i'll be traveling to uk next week from india n m confused whether to carry by books along or not. pls pls advise me on the same....reply eagerly awaited!! cheers priya

=

How long are you coming for??If for a course then no point if your here tillThe exam the. You don't need all just the 5 mainPink, blue , master volumes 1 & 2 and an atlas .. The rest u can download of the net..Dr S.S. VirdiOn 2 Feb 2012, at 06:34 PM, "hossain.sabreena" <hossain.sabreena@...> wrote:

I would say bring the books as many as u can specially those you studied a lot. Chaurasia and cawson is must. Try to buy books from india, herein uk, price is nearly 3 times. RegardsSent from my iPhoneOn 2 Feb 2012, at 16:57, priya william <valleyflowers1983@...> wrote:

=

Well I am coming on visit visa right now and planning to apply to the GDC from

there. My main concern is that whether they'll be required there apart from the

pink and blue books. Internet's always available for reference.

Right?---------------------------On Fri 3 Feb, 2012 12:06 AM IST Gmail

wrote:>How long are you coming for??>If for a course then no point if your here

till>The exam the. You don't need all just the 5 main>Pink, blue , master

volumes 1 & 2 and an atlas >.. >The rest u can download of the net..>>Dr S.S.

Virdi>>On 2 Feb 2012, at 06:34 PM, " hossain.sabreena "

<hossain.sabreena@...> wrote:>>> I would say bring the books as many as u

can specially those you studied a lot. Chaurasia and cawson is must. Try to buy

books from india, herein uk, price is nearly 3 times. Regards>> >> Sent from my

iPhone>> >> On 2 Feb 2012, at 16:57, priya william <valleyflowers1983@...>

wrote:>> >> >> hi folks!!>> >> i'd really be grateful whether

any one could advise me on transporting my undergraduate books to uk. r they

necessary? i'll be traveling to uk next week from india n m confused whether to

carry by books along or not. pls pls advise me on the same....reply eagerly

awaited!! >> >> cheers >> >> priya>> >> >> =>>

hi,it would be better if u get ur pink and blue books here as there in India it is a different edition n UK has a separate edition which is more updated...Regards,Mano

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:45 AM, priya william <valleyflowers1983@...> wrote:

Well I am coming on visit visa right now and planning to apply to the GDC from there. My main concern is that whether they'll be required there apart from the pink and blue books. Internet's always available for reference. Right?---------------------------On Fri 3 Feb, 2012 12:06 AM IST Gmail wrote:>How long are you coming for??>If for a course then no point if your here till>The exam the. You don't need all just the 5 main>Pink, blue , master volumes 1 & 2 and an atlas >.. >The rest u can download of the net..>>Dr S.S. Virdi>>On 2 Feb 2012, at 06:34 PM, " hossain.sabreena " <hossain.sabreena@...> wrote:>>> I would say bring the books as many as u can specially those you studied a lot. Chaurasia and cawson is must. Try to buy books from india, herein uk, price is nearly 3 times. Regards>> >> Sent from my iPhone>> >> On 2 Feb 2012, at 16:57, priya william <valleyflowers1983@...> wrote:>> >> >> hi folks!!>> >> i'd really be grateful whether

any one could advise me on transporting my undergraduate books to uk. r they necessary? i'll be traveling to uk next week from india n m confused whether to carry by books along or not. pls pls advise me on the same....reply eagerly awaited!! >> >> cheers >> >> priya>> >> >> =>>

-thanks folks:-)-----------------------------On Fri 3 Feb, 2012 11:19 PM IST

manochitra d wrote:>hi,>>it would be better if u get ur pink and blue books here

as there in India>it is a different edition n UK has a separate edition which is

more>updated...>>Regards,>Mano>>On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:45 AM, priya

william><valleyflowers1983@...>wrote:>>> **>>>>>>>> Well I am coming on

visit visa right now and planning to apply to the GDC>> from there. My main

concern is that whether they'll be required there apart>> from the pink and blue

books. Internet's always available for reference.>>

Right?---------------------------On Fri 3 Feb, 2012 12:06 AM IST Gmail>>

wrote:>How long are you coming for??>If for a course then no point if your>>

here till>The exam the. You don't need all just the 5 main>Pink, blue ,>> master

volumes 1 & 2 and an atlas >.. >The rest u can download of the>> net..>Dr S.S.

Virdi>On 2 Feb 2012, at 06:34 PM, " hossain.sabreena " <>>

hossain.sabreena@...> wrote:>> I would say bring the books as many>> as u

can specially those you studied a lot. Chaurasia and cawson is must.>> Try to

buy books from india, herein uk, price is nearly 3 times. Regards>>> > Sent from

my iPhone> > On 2 Feb 2012, at 16:57, priya william <>>

valleyflowers1983@...> wrote:> > > hi folks!!> > i'd really be>> grateful

whether>>>> any one could advise me on transporting my undergraduate books to

uk. r>> they necessary? i'll be traveling to uk next week from india n m

confused>> whether to carry by books along or not. pls pls advise me on the>>

same....reply eagerly awaited!! > > cheers > > priya> > > =>>>>> >>