RemedySpot.com

maternity leave

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 weeks later...

hi,pls give reference...cos i have read that it is 39 weeks.. thanks sajitha. From: Dr Hufrish <drhufrish@...> Sent: Monday, 13 February 2012 11:05 PM Subject: Re: maternity leave

26 weeks paid leaveOn 30 January 2012 20:49, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

i know its 52 weeks =13 months ,but how many months payment she entitled to?

-- Regards,Dr Hufrish Taraporewala, BDSMobile No: 07817 311906Web-site: www.drhufrish.co.uk

You get 39 weeks paid, first 6 weeks you get 90% of you salary, further 33 weeks you get £128.78 or 90% of your weekly earning, whichever is lower.

You are also entitled to holidays while on maternity leave at full pay. They cannot deduct bank holidays from your holiday entitlement while you're on maternity leave. So you get 28 days paid holiday at the end of maternity leave.

For more information check the goverment website:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/BenefitsTaxCreditsAndOtherSupport/Expectingorbringingupchildren/DG_10018741

Kind regards

Andreia

From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...>" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 14 February 2012, 8:37Subject: Re: maternity leave

hi,

pls give reference...cos i have read that it is 39 weeks..

thanks

sajitha.

From: Dr Hufrish <drhufrish@...> Sent: Monday, 13 February 2012 11:05 PMSubject: Re: maternity leave

26 weeks paid leave

On 30 January 2012 20:49, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

-- Regards,Dr Hufrish Taraporewala, BDSMobile No: 07817 311906Web-site: www.drhufrish.co.uk

thank you Andreia. From: Andreia Phipps <andreiaphipps@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 14 February 2012 9:10 AM Subject: Re: maternity leave

You get 39 weeks paid, first 6 weeks you get 90% of you salary, further 33 weeks you get £128.78 or 90% of your weekly earning, whichever is lower.

You are also entitled to holidays while on maternity leave at full pay. They cannot deduct bank holidays from your holiday entitlement while you're on maternity leave. So you get 28 days paid holiday at the end of maternity leave.

For more information check the goverment website:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/BenefitsTaxCreditsAndOtherSupport/Expectingorbringingupchildren/DG_10018741

Kind regards

Andreia

From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...>" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 14 February 2012, 8:37Subject: Re: maternity leave

hi,

pls give reference...cos i have read that it is 39 weeks..

thanks

sajitha.

From: Dr Hufrish <drhufrish@...> Sent: Monday, 13 February 2012 11:05 PMSubject: Re: maternity leave

26 weeks paid leave

On 30 January 2012 20:49, Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> wrote:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

HI ALLTHE MATERNITY LEAVE IS 52 WEEKS39 WEEKS ARE PAIDIN THE FIRST 6 WEEKS: THE EMPLOYEE IS PAID 90% OF AVERAGE WEEKLY PAY THERE IS NO UPPER LIMITIN THE REMAING 33 WEEKS: SHE IS PAYED THE SLANDERED WEEKLY RATE OF 128.93 OR 90% OF THE WOMEN AWE IF ITS LOWER THAN THE STANDERD WEEKLY RATEBEST REGARDSGOOD LUCKEBTISAM From: Alaa <hashim_alaa@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 12 March 2012, 18:38 Subject: Re: Maternity leave

It 26 week and with paid Paternity leave 2 weeks and should work 26 weeks beforeOn 12 Mar 2012, at 17:38, Ahmed Awsi <ahmed.awsi@...> wrote:

hi,

how many weeks for the maternity leave should be ? is it 52 weeks?

and how many weeks of them should be paid? is it 39 weeks?

thanks

Ahmed.