RemedySpot.com

epay doesnt want to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh my,

again the same story--epay just doesn't work!!

I tried to choose the option "use one card", but it DOESNT MOVE TO THE NEXT PAGE, keeps showing me the same old page.

From: Zubair <dr.zubairali@...> Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012, 16:36Subject: booking open. hurrry

Hey Guys, booking is open for the May exam. Hurry before it goes out again like last time.

i dont wanted to book the exam , but just seeing the page and its still showing the same old page no dates for booking......its too much  for all who really wanted to book....we all should complaint to gdc for this system......

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Viktoriia Gnitetska <dentist2_8406@...> wrote:

Oh my,

I tried to choose the option " use one card " , but it DOESNT MOVE TO THE NEXT PAGE, keeps showing me the same old  page.

Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012, 16:36

Subject: booking open. hurrry

Hey Guys, booking is open for the May exam. Hurry before it goes out again like last time.

OMG the same thing happened to me.I am so so Disappointed it just didn't go to the next page.I was so close to paying for the exam.I think we need to do something about it .ThanksParul From: Viktoriia Gnitetska <dentist2_8406@...> " "

< > Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012 2:48 PM Subject: epay doesnt want to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my,

I tried to choose the option "use one card", but it DOESNT MOVE TO THE NEXT PAGE, keeps showing me the same old page.

From: Zubair <dr.zubairali@...> Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012, 16:36Subject: booking open. hurrry