RemedySpot.com

ORE 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks a lot.

>

> Hi Saroj,

> ORE part 1 is conducted two times in a year. So if you submit your application

by April you will be eligible to give in september if you start your process of

application late this year then you can plan for 2013 April as exam is conducted

once in April & September .

>

>

> Hope this helps

> Regards,

> Siva.

> aroj <ndhchahal@...>

>

> Sent: Monday, 13 February 2012 3:45 PM

> Subject: ORE 1

>

>

>  

> Hi plz tell me how many times in a year ORE 1 is conducted and when should I

submit my application if I want to appear early next year.

>

> Thanks

>

hi twice in a year From: saroj <ndhchahal@...> Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 7:15 PM Subject: ORE 1

Hi plz tell me how many times in a year ORE 1 is conducted and when should I submit my application if I want to appear early next year.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi, What's the difference between Mcq's and emq's? Is there anything like paper a is clinical science and b is basic medical science? How long will the exam be? There is absolutely no practical exam in part 1 ore no? bp monitoring etc comes in part 2? Thanks in advance.Cheers,SavithaFrom: salina aktar <salina_cmc@...>Subject: Re: Re: ore 1" " < >Date: Wednesday, 4 April, 2012, 3:48 PM

Thank u vary much

From: Mannar G <garadahm@...> Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2012, 11:54Subject: Re: ore 1

helloits a computer based exam not paper there r 200 questions each question is worth one mark it can be a mcq or emq depends or blanks. 2 exams on 2 differnets days 1a and 1b u need to score more than 100/200 to pass in both papers on both days ok hope this helps you>> please can anyone tell me about the ore part 1 exam?> is it 2 paper?paper a and paper b?is it held 2 seperate paper 2 seperate day?what is the total mark and what is the pass mark?> thank u very much in advance>

Guest guest

hi everyone need opinion on thisTeenager

has swelling involving his upper lip, the corner ofhis

nose and a region under his left eye. The swollen area issoft,

fluctuant and pointed on the labial plate under his lips onthe

left side. His body temperature is 39°. What is the firstthing

you would do after taking history and temperatureA.

Refer him to physicianB.

Anaesthetise all of the maxillary left anterior teeth to provide instantreliefC.

Give him an ice pack to be placed on the area to control the swellingD.

Take radiograph and test vitality of his teethE.

Write prescription for antibiotics and delay treatment until swelling isreduced.

Guest guest

DSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>Sender: Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 00:07:12 +0800 (SGT) < >Reply Subject: Fw: ore 1 hi everyone need opinion on thisTeenagerhas swelling involving his upper lip, the corner ofhisnose and a region under his left eye. The swollen area issoft,fluctuant and pointed on the labial plate under his lips ontheleft side. His body temperature is 39°. What is the firstthingyou would do after taking history and temperatureA.Refer him to physicianB.Anaesthetise all of the maxillary left anterior teeth to provide instantreliefC.Give him an ice pack to be placed on the area to control the swellingD.Take radiograph and test vitality of his teethE.Write prescription for antibiotics and delay treatment until swelling isreduced.

Guest guest

E)Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: dr_hibahaboubi@...Sender: Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 16:10:38 +0000< >Reply Subject: Re: ore 1

DSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>Sender: Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 00:07:12 +0800 (SGT) < >Reply Subject: Fw: ore 1 hi everyone need opinion on thisTeenagerhas swelling involving his upper lip, the corner ofhisnose and a region under his left eye. The swollen area issoft,fluctuant and pointed on the labial plate under his lips ontheleft side. His body temperature is 39°. What is the firstthingyou would do after taking history and temperatureA.Refer him to physicianB.Anaesthetise all of the maxillary left anterior teeth to provide instantreliefC.Give him an ice pack to be placed on the area to control the swellingD.Take radiograph and test vitality of his teethE.Write prescription for antibiotics and delay treatment until swelling isreduced.

Guest guest

E is the answer because of the systemic involvement .Pls correct me if wrong,thanks:)On 6 Apr 2012, at 17:07, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

Refer him to physicianB.

Anaesthetise all of the maxillary left anterior teeth to provide instantreliefC.

Write prescription for antibiotics and delay treatment until swelling isreduced.

Guest guest

But if there is pus and you give antibiotic this lead to antibioma so there should be drainage and delay subsidising the symptomSent from my iPhoneOn 6 Apr 2012, at 17:55, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

hi kanikaThis a typical picture of the INFRAORBITAL INFECTIONI believe the answer should be EBUT I AM NOT SURE AS IN CASE OF A FLUCTUENT AN F POINTED CAN WE ANESTHETIZE TOPICALLY USING ETHYL CHLORIDE THEN INCISE OR DO WE PRESCRIBE AB FIRSTBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 17:07 Subject: Fw: ore 1

Refer him to physicianB.

=

Guest guest

Hi HibaIn my opinion everything depends on the clinical presentation (it's severity ,ability to open the mouth,patient's co-operation)etc...,some dentists will do an x-ray and a vitality test of the teeth and some not,but all dentists for sure will prescribe straight away a course of antibiotics :Amoxicillin 500 mg tds +Mitronidazole 400 tds with or without strong painkiller like:Diclofenac sodium 50 mg.to reduse the swelling and then further treatment.Correct me if i am wrongAyham Sbahi From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 23:00 Subject: Re: ore 1

I know balsam I thought D as well when I first read th question..but seems E Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...>

Sender:

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 22:54:37 +0100 < >Reply

Subject: Re: ore 1

Sorry but why not D?Sent from my iPadOn 6 Apr 2012, at 18:14, "kanika_sahil@..." <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

I agree with you dr.ashish.So i think it shd be e then.Sent from Samsung Mobile

--- Fw: ore 1

Refer him to physicianB.

Guest guest

I totally agree thank uSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 23:16:18 +0100 (BST) < >Reply Subject: Re: ore 1 Hi HibaIn my opinion everything depends on the clinical presentation (it's severity ,ability to open the mouth,patient's co-operation)etc...,some dentists will do an x-ray and a vitality test of the teeth and some not,but all dentists for sure will prescribe straight away a course of antibiotics :Amoxicillin 500 mg tds +Mitronidazole 400 tds with or without strong painkiller like:Diclofenac sodium 50 mg.to reduse the swelling and then further treatment.Correct me if i am wrongAyham Sbahi From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 6 April 2012, 23:00 Subject: Re: ore 1 I know balsam I thought D as well when I first read th question..but seems E Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...>Sender: Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 22:54:37 +0100 < >Reply Subject: Re: ore 1 Sorry but why not D?Sent from my iPadOn 6 Apr 2012, at 18:14, "kanika_sahil@..." <kanika_sahil@...> wrote: I agree with you dr.ashish.So i think it shd be e then.Sent from Samsung Mobile --- Fw: ore 1 hi everyone need opinion on thisTeenagerhas swelling involving his upper lip, the corner ofhisnose and a region under his left eye. The swollen area issoft,fluctuant and pointed on the labial plate under his lips ontheleft side. His body temperature is 39°. What is the firstthingyou would do after taking history and temperatureA.Refer him to physicianB.Anaesthetise all of the maxillary left anterior teeth to provide instantreliefC.Give him an ice pack to be placed on the area to control the swellingD.Take radiograph and test vitality of his teethE.Write prescription for antibiotics and delay treatment until swelling isreduced.

Guest guest

Answer is A.Sent from my iPadOn 9 Apr 2012, at 15:54, "hossain.sabreena" <hossain.sabreena@...> wrote:

Its a cvek pulpotomyRegards Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 9 Apr 2012, at 12:44, "shettys2010" <shettys2010@...> wrote:

8 years old child who has sustained a fracture of maxillary

permanent central incisor in which 2mm of the pulp is exposed;

presents for treatment three hours after injury. Which of the

following should be considered

A. Remove the surface 1-2 mm of pulp tissue and place calcium

hydroxide

B. Place calcium hydroxide directly on the exposed pulp

C. Pulpotomy using formocresol

D. Pulpectomy and immediate root filling

E. Pulpectomy and apexification

=