RemedySpot.com

Re: Stuff from Dr Sheraz.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Uzma,Thanks for recommending Dr Sheraz.Can you please attach the list of instruments you have bought?Please that will be really helpful.Also contact details of Dr Sheraz.RegardsJasleen From: Uzma Anwar <anwar.uzma@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:53 PM Subject: Stuff from Dr Sheraz.

Hi everyone.Just wanted to say that i got the stuff i ordered from Dr Sheraz yesterday and i am really pleased to see it.The teeth and jaws are original and prices are half the price here in Uk.I would definitely recommend him to the future candidates.Uzma Anwar. From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " "

< > Sent: Wednesday, 15 February 2012, 10:49 Subject: antibiotics ore

Options list: A. Amoxicillin 250mg qds. for 5 days

B. Amoxicillin 500mg bd. for 7 days

C. Amoxicillin 1g intravenously

D. Amoxicillin 3g single oral dose

E. Azithromycin 500mg single oral dose

F. Clindamycin 600mg single oral dose

G. Erythromycin 250mg qds for 5 days

H. Metronidazole 200mg tds for 7 days

I. Metronidazole 200mg qds for 7 days

J. Penicillin V 125mg qds. for 5 days

K. Penicillin V 250mg qds. for 5 days

L. Tetracydine 250mg qds. for 5 days

clinical scenario:

1. A 50-year-old man with a prosthetic heart valve requiring a tooth extraction. There is no other relevant medical history.

2. The same patient who requires a further dental procedure three weeks after the extraction.

3. A 55-year-old man who is allergic to penicillin and who is unable to swallow capsules.

4. A 5-year-old child attends in the dental emergency clinic at the weekend, with swelling of the right side of the face resulting from an abscessed tooth. There is no significant medical history.

5. A 23-year-old woman presents complaining of ‘sore’, red, bleeding gums and halitosis.

6. A pyrexic 30-year-old man presents with an exacerbation of an apical infection two days after initiation of root canal therapy.

I might know the answers yet noy convinced needed a second opinion

Hi jasleenI bought teeth,Jaws and the hand instruments from him .His contact details are sheraz.doc@...+91 9966058982.Hope it helps. From: Jasleen Kaur <doctorjasleen@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 15 February 2012,

15:20 Subject: Re: Stuff from Dr Sheraz.

Hi Uzma,Thanks for recommending Dr Sheraz.Can you please attach the list of instruments you have bought?Please that will be really helpful.Also contact details of Dr Sheraz.RegardsJasleen From: Uzma Anwar <anwar.uzma@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:53 PM Subject: Stuff from Dr Sheraz.

Hi everyone.Just wanted to say that i got the stuff i ordered from Dr Sheraz yesterday and i am really pleased to see it.The teeth and jaws are original and prices are half the price here in Uk.I would definitely recommend him to the future candidates.Uzma Anwar. From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " "

clinical scenario:

1. A 50-year-old man with a prosthetic heart valve requiring a tooth extraction. There is no other relevant medical history.

2. The same patient who requires a further dental procedure three weeks after the extraction.

3. A 55-year-old man who is allergic to penicillin and who is unable to swallow capsules.

4. A 5-year-old child attends in the dental emergency clinic at the weekend, with swelling of the right side of the face resulting from an abscessed tooth. There is no significant medical history.

5. A 23-year-old woman presents complaining of ‘sore’, red, bleeding gums and halitosis.

6. A pyrexic 30-year-old man presents with an exacerbation of an apical infection two days after initiation of root canal therapy.

Hi could you tell me how much is the postage charge? ThanksOn 15 Feb 2012, at 21:39, Uzma Anwar wrote:

Hi jasleenI bought teeth,Jaws and the hand instruments from him .His contact details are sheraz.doc@...+91 9966058982.Hope it helps. From: Jasleen Kaur <doctorjasleen@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 15 February 2012,

clinical scenario:

Hi Jibon,The postage is around 16£ per kg ....but the usual stuff is very light weight and it hardly crosses a kg limit. From: Jibon Grg <jiwankumarg@...> Sent: Wednesday, 15 February 2012, 22:19 Subject: Re: Stuff from Dr Sheraz.

Hi could you tell me how much is the postage charge? ThanksOn 15 Feb 2012, at 21:39, Uzma Anwar wrote:

clinical scenario:

Thank you Uzma so its best buy everything together right. On 16 Feb 2012, at 11:51, Uzma Anwar wrote:

Hi Jibon,The postage is around 16£ per kg ....but the usual stuff is very light weight and it hardly crosses a kg limit. From: Jibon Grg <jiwankumarg@...> Sent: Wednesday, 15 February 2012, 22:19 Subject: Re: Stuff from Dr Sheraz.

clinical scenario:

Hi

I have a question

from where did you buy your phantom head

I am planning to buy my stuff from dr sheraz but did you buy the phantom head

from him ?

>

> Hi jasleen

> I bought teeth,Jaws and the hand instruments from him .

> His contact details are 

> sheraz.doc@...

>

> +91 9966058982.

> Hope it helps.

>

> ________________________________

> From: Jasleen Kaur <doctorjasleen@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, 15 February 2012, 15:20

> Subject: Re: Stuff from Dr Sheraz.

>

>

>  

> Hi Uzma,

>

> Thanks for recommending Dr Sheraz.

> Can you please attach the list of instruments you have bought?

> Please that will  be really helpful.

> Also contact details of Dr Sheraz.

>

> Regards

> Jasleen

>

>

>

> From: Uzma Anwar <anwar.uzma@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 2:53 PM

> Subject: Stuff from Dr Sheraz.

>

>

>  

> Hi everyone.

> Just wanted to say that i got the stuff i ordered from Dr Sheraz yesterday and

i am really pleased to see it.The teeth and jaws are original and prices are

half the price here in Uk.

> I would definitely recommend him to the future candidates.

> Uzma Anwar.

>

>

> From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>

> " " < >

> Sent: Wednesday, 15 February 2012, 10:49

> Subject: antibiotics ore

>

>

>  

> Options list:

>  

> A.   Amoxicillin 250mg qds. for 5 days

> B.   Amoxicillin 500mg bd. for 7 days

> C.   Amoxicillin 1g intravenously

> D.   Amoxicillin 3g single oral dose

> E.    Azithromycin 500mg single oral dose

> F.    Clindamycin 600mg single oral dose

> G.   Erythromycin 250mg qds for 5 days

> H.   Metronidazole 200mg tds for 7 days

> I.      Metronidazole 200mg qds for 7 days

> J.    Penicillin V 125mg qds. for 5 days

> K.   Penicillin V 250mg qds. for 5 days

> L.    Tetracydine 250mg qds. for 5 days

>  

>  

> clinical scenario:

>  

>     

> 1.    A 50-year-old man with a prosthetic heart valve requiring a tooth

extraction. There is no other relevant medical

history.                                    \

> 2.    The same patient who requires a further dental procedure three weeks

after the

extraction.                                  Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 

> 3.    A 55-year-old man who is allergic to penicillin and who is unable to

swallow

capsules.                                   Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â\

Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 

>                              

> 4.    A 5-year-old child attends in the dental emergency clinic at the

weekend, with swelling of the right side of the face resulting from an abscessed

tooth. There is no significant medical

history.                                    \

> 5.    A 23-year-old woman presents complaining of ‘sore’, red, bleeding

gums and

halitosis.                                   \

\

> 6.    A pyrexic 30-year-old man presents with an exacerbation of an apical

infection two days after initiation of root canal therapy.  

>  

> I might know the answers yet noy convinced needed a second opinion

>  

>

\

>  

>  

>  

>

I would say yes as it saves the extra postage if you buy in batches :) From: Jibon Grg <jiwankumarg@...> Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2012, 13:07 Subject: Re: Stuff from Dr Sheraz.

Thank you Uzma so its best buy everything together right. On 16 Feb 2012, at 11:51, Uzma Anwar wrote:

clinical scenario: