RemedySpot.com

the GDC said the places were gone in 2!!! minutes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just phoned to GDC--they said the places were gone in 2 minutes!!!!!!!!!......

I was asking "Why do they do this to us"..They say "There area lot of people willing to take this exam"

I told them the older booking system is much fair!!!

I'm so depressed about it..What if I wait till the next booking time and the situation will be the same??

What then???? Again wait????

From: Viktoriia Gnitetska <dentist2_8406@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012, 17:03Subject: Re: booking open. hurrry

Just phoned to GDC--they said the places were gone in 2 minutes!!!!!!!!!......

I was asking "Why do they do this to us"..They say "There area lot of people willing to take this exam"

I told them the older booking system is much fair!!!

I'm so depressed about it..What if I wait till the next booking time and the situation will be the same??

What then???? Again wait????

From: Sam <aa_asmi@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012, 16:57Subject: Re: booking open. hurrry

Really unfair makes no sense , many didn't even get a chance to book Sam

On Feb 9, 2012, at 2:53 PM, shilpa shrivastava <shilpa.20shrivastava@...> wrote:

i think we all must unite and take this unfair system of gdc to media....its the only solution ....

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Rashmi Singh <rashmisingh81@...> wrote:

any one intersted in taking this matter to media?

From: Uzma Anwar <anwar.uzma@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012 2:50 PM Subject: Re: booking open. hurrry

I wonder how people can get it to work for them ....This is just not the right way of booking .

From: Rashmi Singh <rashmisingh81@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012, 14:48Subject: Re: booking open. hurrry

I got the link, but I clicked on one card use button which failed to work.

After 2 mins nothing.

Great

From: aruna singh <arunas992004@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012 2:45 PMSubject: Re: booking open. hurrry

did u book. its coming -no booking available

From: Zubair <dr.zubairali@...> Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012 2:36 PMSubject: booking open. hurrry

Hey Guys, booking is open for the May exam. Hurry before it goes out again like last time.