RemedySpot.com

there are NO ORE-PART-2 GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS ON GDC WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello all POTENTIAL ORE-2 CANDIDATES :)When I was browsing thru the ORE-2 section of the GDC webpage, I came across a SHOCKING REVELATION. All the links for ALL THE GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS of all the 4 components of the ORE-2, which used to be in PDF format on the right hand side of the webpage, have been taken off!!Instead, a new sentence stating that, "guidance will be provided by the exam centre. A link to the exam centre's website will be provided on this page in due course.", is displayed at the end of each paragraph.Had such a thing EVER happened before in ORE-2 in the previous years??? When did the exam center start issuing guidance documents for the exam??? If so, with barely 8 weeks remaining for the exam, is it not sheer irresponsibility on the part of GDC not to give us the guidance notes, which is THE SOURCE and SYLLABUS for us to prepare for the exams??? I urge you and request you all to visit the ORE-Part 2 section of the GDC website and have a look at it.Is the GDC/ORE exams team making any changes to the guidance documents NOW?-this the question that pops up in my brain....PLEASE MAIL THE GDC EXAMINATIONS TEAM TO DO THE NEEDFUL ASAP.