RemedySpot.com

need info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please forward his phone number and/or address?

Are you involved in the class action suit? Is it against the vaccine manufacturer (Probably MERCK), the pediatrician or both? Is

Re: Re: need info

We filled out all the papers back when our son was two. We wentthrough an attorney who was handling a lot of these cases. I havecalled them and they say it can't move forward until they settle theissue of causation, but they never explained to me whether we couldgo another route and how to do that. Our son is now five and a halfyears old. We have exhausted our savings to help our son get better.Our biggest fear is what will happen to our son if something shouldhappen to both of us. The only family members we trust with him areolder than we are! My husband and I are so diligent about metabolicsupports, diet, and therapy(which we do ourselves because we can'tafford it otherwise. We had to make a choice between supplements andsuch and formal therapy. I was a teacher for fifteen years, so Ibought books and my husband and I implemented the techniques.Speaking of that, I would have returned to teaching when he went toschool had this not happened, but our son gets sick easily. He missedthe whole month of February at school this year! Now I work from homewhen my son can watch him, but I don't make a third of what I madeteaching.I have long wanted a jury to hear the evidence. I want to see andknow what an impartial jury would surmise based on the evidence.Haven

Guest guest

Technically they have not taken our case

either. We are simply supplying tests

after tests to them until they make a decision.

It has been a long process. They

are also requesting an MRI test to be done to rule our any congenital deformities. We also have the Rhogam

issue, which J & J has admitted and even supplied the ingredients insert;

which was filled with thimerosal.

Re: need info

FWIW, the Yost Group wouldn't take my daughter's case

because they

thought her mercury load " wasn't that

heavy. " She got 50 micrograms at

2 mos, 50 more at 4 mos, 50 more at 6 mos, then

12.5 more (in the form

of the HepB vaccine) at 9 mos, and that's when we

lost her. I think

that's a significant mercury load, but apparently

it wasn't enough for

their threshold for a successful case. I was very

disappointed

because, as you say, they seemed very

knowledgeable.

So now we're working with a firm in Boston and

going through the NVICP.

> What about Tom Yost, who is in

land? He states that he is involved

> in the Class Action Law Suit and is looking

into the Rhogam issue.

> Anyone know if he has moved any cases into

civil courts? We have spoken

> many times and seems very knowledgeable in

terms of the effects of

> mercury and poisoning.

>

Guest guest

Paper in Transfusion 1988 documents Rhogam effect on sulfhydrl groups os due to mercury content

RE: Re: need info

Technically they have not taken our case either. We are simply supplying tests after tests to them until they make a decision. It has been a long process. They are also requesting an MRI test to be done to rule our any congenital deformities. We also have the Rhogam issue, which J & J has admitted and even supplied the ingredients insert; which was filled with thimerosal.

-----Original Message-----From: EOHarm [mailto:EOHarm ] On Behalf Of meh96Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 9:26 AMEOHarm Subject: Re: need info

FWIW, the Yost Group wouldn't take my daughter's case because theythought her mercury load "wasn't that heavy." She got 50 micrograms at2 mos, 50 more at 4 mos, 50 more at 6 mos, then 12.5 more (in the formof the HepB vaccine) at 9 mos, and that's when we lost her. I thinkthat's a significant mercury load, but apparently it wasn't enough fortheir threshold for a successful case. I was very disappointedbecause, as you say, they seemed very knowledgeable.So now we're working with a firm in Boston and going through the NVICP.> What about Tom Yost, who is in land? He states that he is involved> in the Class Action Law Suit and is looking into the Rhogam issue.> Anyone know if he has moved any cases into civil courts? We have spoken> many times and seems very knowledgeable in terms of the effects of> mercury and poisoning. >

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear e,

While it is tough -- and even sometimes horrible -- to have a child with any difficulty, it also brings such great and tremendous blessings, especially as we are able to begin to feel an extraordinary and invisible sense of Help and Strength.

Sending you and your family a mental embrace and praying to know that whatever will help is right at hand.

Love,

Francine

In a message dated 4/19/2007 11:19:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, c63lass@... writes:

Hi,

Our 7 year old grandson has been tested for Aspergers. The doc who examined him told his parents not to worry, everything is fine and maybe look at the situation in a year or so.

I firmly believe that he probably does have AS based on his behaviour.

Lately he has been having problems in school - he does not play with other children and in class will not participate in group work activities. He disrupts the class with humming and gets in trouble. Does any of this sound like your child who has AS. I feel so sad for him and his parents.

e

All new -

Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/aswhatisit.html

http://www.tonyattwood.com.au/

Hi e, I would suggest

you and his parents go to these sites to learn more about Asperger’s.

When my son was 9 and Asperger’s was suggested I read these and said,

sounds just like my son. He is now 14 and doing very well. However, he was in

bad shape at 9. The child’s mental health can spiral down rapidly. I don’t

agree with the Dr. If you or his parents can afford it I would seek testing by

a Neuro-Psychologist. This type of testing really pin points strenghths and

weaknesses of how the child thinks. Certain parts of language, not spoken, are

usually low. My son had scores ranging from the 5th percentile to

the 98th. He is a very bright kid, and yet you can see the stress he

was under with scores such as these. The Neuro-Psy. testing is around $2,000

and worth it I feel. If you or his parents cannot afford this, I would start

asking the school. Some will pay but don’t like to, our’s did, and

actually suggested it before I was going to. Good luck and let us know. Gail A.

Need

info

Hi,

Our 7 year old grandson has been tested for Aspergers. The doc

who examined him told his parents not to worry, everything is fine and maybe

look at the situation in a year or so.

I firmly believe that he probably does have AS based on his behaviour.

Lately he has been having problems in school - he does not play with

other children and in class will not participate in group work

activities. He disrupts the class with humming and gets in trouble.

Does any of this sound like your child who has AS. I feel so sad for him

and his parents.

e

All new -

Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

Guest guest

My 9 year oold son has Aspergers. He does the same things in school. He has no friends at home or at school. I try to keep him busy with activities after school. I also tell him how proud I'm at him for doing good at school. I have to constantly give him postive reinforcement to boost his confidence. Does he talk about strange things? Does he have a hard time socializing with children his own age?c63lassc63lass <c63lass@...> wrote: Hi, Our 7 year old grandson has been tested for

Aspergers. The doc who examined him told his parents not to worry, everything is fine and maybe look at the situation in a year or so. I firmly believe that he probably does have AS based on his behaviour. Lately he has been having problems in school - he does not play with other children and in class will not participate in group work activities. He disrupts the class with humming and gets in trouble. Does any of this sound like your child who has AS. I feel so sad for him and his parents. e All new - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane. Ally

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

I agree you need a Neuro exam we where lucky in that our Doctor

wanted this too & our HMO paid for it.

Read The stolen child, Hitchhiking through Aspergers & different

Minds the last one has great info in the back. Good luck.

>

> http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/aswhatisit.html

> http://www.tonyattwood.com.au/

>

> Hi e, I would suggest you and his parents go to these sites to

learn

> more about Asperger's. When my son was 9 and Asperger's was

suggested I

> read these and said, sounds just like my son. He is now 14 and doing

> very well. However, he was in bad shape at 9. The child's mental

health

> can spiral down rapidly. I don't agree with the Dr. If you or his

> parents can afford it I would seek testing by a Neuro-Psychologist.

This

> type of testing really pin points strenghths and weaknesses of how

the

> child thinks. Certain parts of language, not spoken, are usually

low. My

> son had scores ranging from the 5th percentile to the 98th. He is a

very

> bright kid, and yet you can see the stress he was under with scores

such

> as these. The Neuro-Psy. testing is around $2,000 and worth it I

feel.

> If you or his parents cannot afford this, I would start asking the

> school. Some will pay but don't like to, our's did, and actually

> suggested it before I was going to. Good luck and let us know. Gail

A.

>

>

>

> Need info

>

> Hi,

>

> Our 7 year old grandson has been tested for Aspergers. The doc who

> examined him told his parents not to worry, everything is fine and

maybe

> look at the situation in a year or so.

>

> I firmly believe that he probably does have AS based on his

behaviour.

>

> Lately he has been having problems in school - he does not play with

> other children and in class will not participate in group work

> activities. He disrupts the class with humming and gets in trouble.

> Does any of this sound like your child who has AS. I feel so sad

for

> him and his parents.

>

> e

>

> _____

>

>

>

<http://us.rd./evt=40705/*http:/mrd.mail./try_beta?.

in

> tl=ca> All new -

> _____

>

> Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

>

Guest guest

Hi, Thanks for info on books and websites. Also on the testing. We will surely look into it. evalet_4u <valet_4u@...> wrote: I agree you need a Neuro exam we where lucky in that our Doctor wanted this too & our HMO paid for it.Read The stolen child, Hitchhiking through Aspergers & different Minds the last one has great info in the back. Good luck.>> http://www.udel.edu/bkirby/asperger/aswhatisit.html> http://www.tonyattwood.com.au/ > > Hi e, I would suggest you and his parents go to these sites to learn> more about Asperger's. When my son was 9 and Asperger's was suggested I> read these and said, sounds just like my son. He is now 14 and doing> very well. However, he was in bad shape at 9. The child's mental health> can spiral down rapidly. I don't agree with the Dr. If you or his> parents can afford it I would seek testing by a Neuro-Psychologist. This> type of testing really pin points strenghths and weaknesses of how the> child thinks. Certain parts of

language, not spoken, are usually low. My> son had scores ranging from the 5th percentile to the 98th. He is a very> bright kid, and yet you can see the stress he was under with scores such> as these. The Neuro-Psy. testing is around $2,000 and worth it I feel.> If you or his parents cannot afford this, I would start asking the> school. Some will pay but don't like to, our's did, and actually> suggested it before I was going to. Good luck and let us know. Gail A. > > > > Need info> > Hi,> > Our 7 year old grandson has been tested for Aspergers. The doc who> examined him told his parents not to worry, everything is fine and maybe> look at the situation in a year or so.> > I firmly believe that he probably does have AS based on his behaviour.> > Lately he has been having problems in school - he does not play with> other children and in class will not participate in group work> activities. He disrupts the class with humming and gets in trouble.> Does any of this sound like your child who has AS. I feel so sad for> him and his parents.> > e> > _____ > > > <http://us.rd./evt=40705/*http:/mrd.mail./try_beta?.in> tl=ca> All new - > _____ > > Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Guest guest

Hi, He doesl not really talk about strange things but he is obsessed with anything to do with Star Wars. He reads his books constantly, wants to play the video Star Wars game and would watch the movies forever. When he reads his books he kind of puts his hands and almost tries to get into the paper. Hard to describe but it is as if he wants to get into the book. He has always been obsessed with something. At the age of 2 it was cars. Unbelievably he could name any car with make and model if he saw it in a magazine or on the road. It would amaze strangers. Then it was , then Rescue Heros, then Willy the Whale movies. Now it is Star Wars. He does not have any friends at school. He tells me he plays Star Wars at recess with a girl called Cecelia, but I am not sure if this is real or his imagination. At home he plays with the neighbourhood kids in a pack. His younger sister who is 4 is very social and attracts the kids to their house and thus he is included. He is in Beavers, now graduating to Cubs and loves it a lot. I have heard that Tai Kwon Do is good for AS children. He played soccer one year and that was a bit of a disaster as he just ran around the field and did not seem to care if he had the ball or not. eAlly Fortney <afortney74@...> wrote: My 9 year oold son has Aspergers. He does the same things in school. He has no friends at home or at school. I try to keep him busy with activities after school. I also tell him how proud I'm at him for doing good at school. I have to constantly give him postive reinforcement to boost his confidence. Does he talk about strange things? Does he have a hard time socializing with children his own age?c63lassc63lass <c63lass (DOT) ca> wrote: Hi, Our 7 year old grandson has been tested for Aspergers. The doc who examined him told his parents not to worry, everything is fine and maybe look at the situation in a year or so. I firmly believe that he probably does have AS based on his

behaviour. Lately he has been having problems in school - he does not play with other children and in class will not participate in group work activities. He disrupts the class with humming and gets in trouble. Does any of this sound like your child who has AS. I feel so sad for him and his parents. e All new - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane. Ally Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Guest guest

Thanks Francine for your thoughts and prayers. I always thought that once my kids were grown and gone that I would not have to worry about kids. But I think I worry about our grandchildren as much if not more. Our oldest daughter has schizoaffective disorder and we have gone through 15 years of heartache and turmoil with her off and on meds. Finally at age 39 she seems to have accepted her illness and vows to never go off her meds again. She is stable, lives alone, does not work, but at least she is sane. I would like more for her but at least she is safe and sane. All I can ask for now. Just when I thought that her life was in order, we get hit with news of Aspergers in my grandson. I know it is in no way as serious as our daughters, but I think back to those years with her. Thanks again. esunrose101@... wrote: Dear e, While it is tough -- and even sometimes horrible -- to have a child with any difficulty, it also brings such great and tremendous blessings, especially as we are able to begin to feel an extraordinary and invisible sense of Help and Strength. Sending you and your family a mental embrace and praying to know that whatever will

help is right at hand. Love, Francine In a message dated 4/19/2007 11:19:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, c63lass (DOT) ca writes: Hi, Our 7 year old grandson has been tested for Aspergers. The doc who examined him told his parents not to worry, everything is fine and maybe look at the situation in a year or so. I firmly believe that he probably does have AS based on his behaviour. Lately he has been having problems in school - he does not play with other children and in class will not participate in group work activities. He disrupts the class with humming and gets in trouble. Does any

of this sound like your child who has AS. I feel so sad for him and his parents. e All new - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane. See what's free at AOL.com.

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

Yes is sounds like he may have aspergers but I'm not a dcotor to give you a diagnosis. Also having asperers I thinks can be a good thing. My son is very intelligent and love to do math all the time. Also he is obssesed with things to do with Science. In these two subjects he is alwasys wanted to learn new things. Also I'm not worried about him being able to take care of himself later. I just worry about how he will be socially with peers his own age. My daughter who is over 3 has PDD NOS and I'm more worried about her because she is severly delayed in language. Also she constantly flaps her hands. Right now my son is obsessed with Bionicle. He go through phases of different thing he becomes obsessed with. Also Tae Kwon DOe is a great activitiy. My son did it for a while and really enjoyed it. Now he is in Basketball and likes it a lot. It is a very active sport.c63lassc63lass <c63lass@...> wrote: Hi, He doesl not really talk about strange things but he is obsessed with anything to do with Star Wars. He reads his books constantly, wants to play the video Star Wars game and would watch the movies forever. When he reads his books he kind of puts his hands and almost tries to get into the paper. Hard to describe but it is as if he wants to get into the book. He has always been obsessed with something. At the age of 2 it was cars. Unbelievably he

could name any car with make and model if he saw it in a magazine or on the road. It would amaze strangers. Then it was , then Rescue Heros, then Willy the Whale movies. Now it is Star Wars. He does not have any friends at school. He tells me he plays Star Wars at recess with a girl called Cecelia, but I am not sure if this is real or his imagination. At home he plays with the neighbourhood kids in a pack. His younger sister who is 4 is very social and attracts the kids to their house and thus he is included. He is in Beavers, now graduating to Cubs and loves it a lot. I have heard that Tai Kwon Do is good for AS children. He played soccer one year and that was a bit of a disaster as he just ran around the field and did not seem to care if he had the ball or not. eAlly Fortney

<afortney74 > wrote: My 9 year oold son has Aspergers. He does the same things in school. He has no friends at home or at school. I try to keep him busy with activities after school. I also tell him how proud I'm at him for doing good at school. I have to constantly give him postive reinforcement to boost his confidence. Does he talk about strange things? Does he have a hard time socializing with children his own age?c63lassc63lass <c63lass (DOT) ca> wrote: Hi, Our 7 year old grandson has been tested for Aspergers. The doc who examined him told his parents not to worry, everything is fine and maybe look at the situation in a year or

so. I firmly believe that he probably does have AS based on his behaviour. Lately he has been having problems in school - he does not play with other children and in class will not participate in group work activities. He disrupts the class with humming and gets in trouble. Does any of this sound like your child who has AS. I feel so sad for him and his parents. e All new - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane. Ally Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car"

smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Ally

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

My son is also fascinated/obsessed with Star Wars. Now it is easy for

me to say " obsessed " because he has OCD. He also went through a

pokemon phase. He integrates these worlds into his real world and

everything he does revolves around it. I do frequent reality checks

with him, That may sound dumb but, I will say, " you know that is not

real, right? " I kind of just keep bringing him back to reality. When

he tells me a story I ask him if it is real or just a story so that he

has to make that discernment.

I find it worse in the winter because he is indoors more and plays

more video/computer games and reads more. I hope each winter to see

improvement over the one before because that is the only way for me to

measure his progress/degression.

I too was told, by my son's doctor, that Tae Kwon Do is great for

these kids. Have not tried it yet.

>

> Hi,

>

> He doesl not really talk about strange things but he is obsessed

with anything to do with Star Wars.

• 4 years later...

hello everyone, is there anyone who recently attended royal college osces course please let us know what r the new pattern and changes as we r giving exam in march thank you very muchregardsshirish From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 4:33 PM Subject: Re: which test

hepatitis From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 14:05 Subject: Re:

which test

Coliac diseases.reference scully From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 1:49 PM Subject: which test

ELISA test used commonly for the diagnosis of which disease?

cheers

Hi everyone,Please I need some help.Which course is better for treatment planning among royal college and birmingham university.I need help urgently please.Uzma Anwar.

Shirish Solanki <shirishsolanki87@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

need info

Sent:

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 5:44:14 PM

hello everyone, is there anyone who recently attended royal college osces course please let us know what r the new pattern and changes as we r giving exam in march thank you very muchregardsshirish From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 4:33 PM Subject: Re: which test

hepatitis From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012, 14:05 Subject: Re:

which test

Coliac diseases.reference scully From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 7 February 2012 1:49 PM Subject: which test

cheers

royal college!! From: Uzma Anwar <anwar.uzma@...> ; Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 6:39 PM Subject: Re: need info

Hi everyone,Please I need some help.Which course is better for treatment planning among royal college and birmingham university.I need help urgently please.Uzma Anwar.

To:

< >;

Subject:

need info

Sent:

hello everyone, is there anyone who recently attended royal college osces course please let us know what r the new pattern and changes as we r giving exam in march thank you very muchregardsshirish From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, February

7, 2012 4:33 PM Subject: Re: which test

which test

cheers

hello everyone, is there anyone who recently attended royal college osces course please let us know what r the new pattern and changes as we r giving exam in march thank you very muchregardsshirish From: Huma Faisal <humafaisal8278@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 8:29 PM Subject: Re: need info

royal college!! From: Uzma Anwar <anwar.uzma@...> ; Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 6:39 PM Subject: Re: need info

To:

< >;

Subject:

need info

Sent:

hello everyone, is there anyone who recently attended royal college osces course please let us know what r the new pattern and changes as we r giving exam in march thank you very muchregardsshirish From: Aqsa Fatima Burki <aqsaburki@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, February

7, 2012 4:33 PM Subject: Re: which test

which test

cheers