RemedySpot.com

Q

Rate this topic

Guest guest

according to master 2 page 201 the minimum for an invasive dental procedure is 50x10 to the power of 9 / LBUT THEY DID N`T SPECIFYaccording to scully page 184local hemostasis following the dentoalveolar suregry can be achieved if the pt is above 50x10 to p of 9/ L (sorry don`t know how to type superscriptso I think 50 is the minimum acceptable for platelets provided u apply local thermostatic measures : oxidized cellulose (surgicel ) , synthetic collagen (instat), microcrystaline collagen. plus pt sould use tranexamic acid mouth wash for 3 days.check the schedule scully page 186 From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 10 February 2012, 12:18 Subject: Q Q/ number of platlets for tooth extaction?Is it 50 ? Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

7.4 is th arterial blood ph and th venous blood has lower ph but I don't know if its 7 or 6.8 ?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:11:57 +0000 < >Reply Subject: Re: Q I think 7.4 but I'm not sureBalsam Sent from my iPhoneOn Feb 20, 2012, at 1:04 PM, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:> What is th Ph of Venous blood(6.8 ,7.0 ,7.4)?> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device> > ------------------------------------> >

Thank youSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:56:47 +0000 (GMT) < >Reply Subject: Re: Q 7.0 From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Monday, 20 February 2012, 13:04 Subject: Q What is th Ph of Venous blood(6.8 ,7.0 ,7.4)?Sent from my BlackBerry® wirelessdevice------------------------------------

Hi dr hibahaboubiAccording to vander physiology the PH of venous blood is 7.36 and arterial blood is 7.4best regardsebtisam From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent:

Monday, 20 February 2012, 13:11 Subject: Re: Q

I think 7.4 but I'm not sure

Balsam

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 20, 2012, at 1:04 PM, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

> What is th Ph of Venous blood(6.8 ,7.0 ,7.4)?

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

its the Glycogen .which is a pancreatic hormone released by alfa cells in the Langerhans's islands of the pancreas .that hormone responsible of the glycogenolysis ie catabolism of the glycogen [polysaccharides] to release glucose as a reasons for low blood glucose .

that's what i found in vander

correct me if am wrong ..though!

From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>" " < > Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012, 22:05Subject: Re: Q

CORTISOL

From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012, 21:52Subject: QWhat hormone increases blood glucose and potassium?Glucagon,cortisol,growth hormone,stomatostatin,thyroxine,epinephrine,ACTHIts cortisol ..correct me if wrongSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>