RemedySpot.com

Re: Snoring and swallowing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

FOR SWALLOWING IS A COMPLEX OF TONGUE , PHARYNX AND ESOPHAGUS MUSCLESFOR SNORING: I THING UVULA, SOME VERY GOOD SORES TOLD ME DIAPHRAGM, SOME ONE MENTIONED PALATOGLOSSUS. I WOULD GO WITH DIAPHRAGM. From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Wednesday, 22 February 2012, 21:27 Subject: Snoring and swallowing

Would you plz tell me which are snoring and swallowing muscles??

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

why diaphragm? From: arthur_tadevosyan@...Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:55:13 +0000Subject: Re: Snoring and swallowing

FOR SWALLOWING IS A COMPLEX OF TONGUE , PHARYNX AND ESOPHAGUS MUSCLESFOR SNORING: I THING UVULA, SOME VERY GOOD SORES TOLD ME DIAPHRAGM, SOME ONE MENTIONED PALATOGLOSSUS. I WOULD GO WITH DIAPHRAGM. From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Wednesday, 22 February 2012, 21:27 Subject: Snoring and swallowing

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

DIAPHRAGM IS THE ONLY MUSCLE OF BREATHING IN, BREATHING OUT IS A PASSIVE PROCESS. WHEN YOU BREATH IN YOU SNORE. TRY TO PRETEND SNORING. From: Madiha Jamal <drmadihajamal@...> ore mutual support < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012, 18:56 Subject: RE: Snoring and

swallowing

why diaphragm? From: arthur_tadevosyan@...Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:55:13 +0000Subject: Re: Snoring and swallowing

FOR SWALLOWING IS A COMPLEX OF TONGUE , PHARYNX AND ESOPHAGUS MUSCLESFOR SNORING: I THING UVULA, SOME VERY GOOD SORES TOLD ME DIAPHRAGM, SOME ONE MENTIONED PALATOGLOSSUS. I WOULD GO WITH DIAPHRAGM. From: Balsam_Majid

<balsam_majid@...> Sent: Wednesday, 22 February 2012, 21:27 Subject: Snoring and swallowing

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

well i think the answer is uvula because diaphragm is major muscle of breathing .....but uvula actually interfere in it ....as in sleep apnoea the soft palate interfere .....you cannot say that diaphragm is the major muscle in sleep apnoea....regards From: arthur_tadevosyan@...Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:26:23 +0000Subject: Re: Snoring and swallowing

DIAPHRAGM IS THE ONLY MUSCLE OF BREATHING IN, BREATHING OUT IS A PASSIVE PROCESS. WHEN YOU BREATH IN YOU SNORE. TRY TO PRETEND SNORING. From: Madiha Jamal <drmadihajamal@...> ore mutual support < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012, 18:56 Subject: RE: Snoring and

swallowing

FOR SWALLOWING IS A COMPLEX OF TONGUE , PHARYNX AND ESOPHAGUS MUSCLESFOR SNORING: I THING UVULA, SOME VERY GOOD SORES TOLD ME DIAPHRAGM, SOME ONE MENTIONED PALATOGLOSSUS. I WOULD GO WITH DIAPHRAGM. From: Balsam_Majid

<balsam_majid@...> Sent: Wednesday, 22 February 2012, 21:27 Subject: Snoring and swallowing

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

WHAT YOU SAYING MAKE SENSE, I HOPE THEY WILL NOT COME TOGETHER AS AN OPTION. From: Madiha Jamal <drmadihajamal@...> ore

mutual support < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012, 19:35 Subject: RE: Snoring and swallowing

well i think the answer is uvula because diaphragm is major muscle of breathing .....but uvula actually interfere in it ....as in sleep apnoea the soft palate interfere .....you cannot say that diaphragm is the major muscle in sleep apnoea....regards From: arthur_tadevosyan@...Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:26:23 +0000Subject: Re: Snoring and swallowing

swallowing

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

its ...what is the cause of snoring ..then its uvula if diaphragm is the right answer ...we all should snore ;) From: arthur_tadevosyan@...Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:44:43 +0000Subject: Re: Snoring and swallowing

WHAT YOU SAYING MAKE SENSE, I HOPE THEY WILL NOT COME TOGETHER AS AN OPTION. From: Madiha Jamal <drmadihajamal@...> ore

mutual support < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012, 19:35 Subject: RE: Snoring and swallowing

swallowing

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

It should be Levator palatani as it elevates soft palate and close nasopharynx.I could be wrong. From: Madiha Jamal <drmadihajamal@...> ore mutual support < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 7:47 PM Subject: RE: Snoring and swallowing

its ...what is the cause of snoring ..then its uvula if diaphragm is the right answer ...we all should snore ;) From: arthur_tadevosyan@...Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 19:44:43 +0000Subject: Re: Snoring and swallowing

swallowing

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

its not just uvula which cause snoring, but muscles of softpalate + uvula. the soft palate and uvula vibrate against the throat, causing the sound that is heard when a person snores. The more

narrow that a person's airway is, the louder they will snore. this are the surgeries to treat snoring - which clearly shows envolvement of both uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP)uvulopalatoplasty (UP)palate implantsradiofrequency ablation of the soft palate(even the new research says uvula is not actually envolved in snoring , wikipedia says the same.) From: Madiha Jamal

<drmadihajamal@...> ore mutual support < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 7:47 PM Subject: RE: Snoring and swallowing

swallowing

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

VERY GOOD ANSWER DIVI, BUT WHAT MAKE THEM TO VIBRATE - AIR WHICH MOVES BY DIAPHRAGMS COMMAND. From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 24 February 2012, 0:36 Subject: Re: Snoring and swallowing

its not just uvula which cause snoring, but muscles of softpalate + uvula. the soft palate and uvula vibrate against the throat, causing the sound that is heard when a person snores. The more

narrow that a person's airway is, the louder they will snore. this are the surgeries to treat snoring - which clearly shows envolvement of both uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP)uvulopalatoplasty (UP)palate implantsradiofrequency ablation of the soft palate(even the new research says uvula is not actually envolved in snoring , wikipedia says the same.) From: Madiha Jamal

<drmadihajamal@...> ore mutual support < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 7:47 PM Subject: RE: Snoring and swallowing

swallowing

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

Dear Arthur, I understand what you are saying diaphragm and external intercostal muscles helps in inhalation(active) and exhalation is a passive phenomenon. without them breating is not possible.. BUT here we are talking about snoring which is a noisy sounds when there is an obstruction to the free flow of air through the passages at the back of the mouth and nose. This area is the collapsible part of the airway where the tongue and upper throat meet the soft palate and uvula. Snoring occurs when these structures strike each other and vibrate during breathing. diaphragm is not directly taking part , diaphragm its not producing those sounds . Hope you got what i mean. so answer depends on what they ask. Divi. From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 24 February 2012 2:16 PM Subject: Re: Snoring and swallowing

VERY GOOD ANSWER DIVI, BUT WHAT MAKE THEM TO VIBRATE - AIR WHICH MOVES BY DIAPHRAGMS COMMAND. From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < >

Sent: Friday, 24 February 2012, 0:36 Subject: Re: Snoring and swallowing

swallowing

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

There are some abnormality in that area like collection of fat around uvula or abnormality in soft palate that make them to restrict the air from coming out then snoring produce it doesn't related to diaphragm Sent from my iPhoneOn 24 Feb 2012, at 14:16, ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> wrote:

VERY GOOD ANSWER DIVI, BUT WHAT MAKE THEM TO VIBRATE - AIR WHICH MOVES BY DIAPHRAGMS COMMAND. From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 24 February 2012, 0:36 Subject: Re: Snoring and swallowing

swallowing

Many thanks for ur info

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

=

The noisy sounds of snoring occur when there is an obstruction to the free flow of air through the passages at the back of the mouth and nose. This area is the collapsible part of the airway where the tongue and upper throat meet the soft palate and uvula. Snoring occurs when these structures strike each other and vibrate during breathing. hence the corner stone here is the uvula which also called musculus uvulae and is is one of the 5ths muscles that form the soft tissue which in turn forms the back of the roof of the mouth his muscles play an imp role in both breathing and swallowing so in my op the answer is musculus uvulae.

C.I.R

From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Wednesday, 22 February 2012, 21:27Subject: Snoring and swallowing

Would you plz tell me which are snoring and swallowing muscles??Many thanks for ur infoBalsamSent from my iPad