RemedySpot.com

How to cancel the booking?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

any link related to that infomartion will be a great help From: ainy iqbal <dr_ainyiqbal@...> ore group < > Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2012, 12:21 Subject:

Hi group, Can anyone please guide me what is the policy to cancel the booking. Its is kind of urgent please any information will be appreciated. Many thanks Ainy

Hi ainy,I found this from gdc website:You must email the exams team at examinations@... to inform the team of your request to withdraw from the exam. Where possible, we ask that you provide as least 5 weeks notice so that there is a chance to replace you on the exam with another candidate. Please refer to our policy: http://www.gdc-uk.org/Dentalprofessionals/ORE/Documents/Withdrawalsandrefundspolicy.pdfHope it helps.sid From: dr_ainyiqbal@...Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 12:22:37 +0000Subject: Re: How to cancel the booking?

any link related to that infomartion will be a great help From: ainy iqbal <dr_ainyiqbal@...> ore group < > Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2012, 12:21 Subject:

Hi group, Can anyone please guide me what is the policy to cancel the booking. Its is kind of urgent please any information will be appreciated. Many thanks Ainy

Many thanks Sidrahhave a good day From: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2012, 12:32 Subject: RE: How

to cancel the booking?

Hi ainy,I found this from gdc website:You must email the exams team at examinations@... to inform the team of your request to withdraw from the exam. Where possible, we ask that you provide as least 5 weeks notice so that there is a chance to replace you on the exam with another candidate. Please refer to our

policy: http://www.gdc-uk.org/Dentalprofessionals/ORE/Documents/Withdrawalsandrefundspolicy.pdfHope it helps.sid From: dr_ainyiqbal@...Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 12:22:37 +0000Subject: Re: How to cancel the booking?

hi did u cancel exam and got the refund From: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2012, 12:32 Subject: RE: How to cancel the booking?

Hi ainy,I found this from gdc website:You must email the exams team at examinations@... to inform the team of your request to withdraw from the exam. Where possible, we ask that you provide as least 5 weeks notice so that there is a chance to replace you on the exam with another candidate. Please refer to our

policy: http://www.gdc-uk.org/Dentalprofessionals/ORE/Documents/Withdrawalsandrefundspolicy.pdfHope it helps.sid From: dr_ainyiqbal@...Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 12:22:37 +0000Subject: Re: How to cancel the booking?