RemedySpot.com

Re: visa category

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, there was a friend of mine who booked Part 1 exam last September but couldn't make it to the UK to give exam because the UKBA refused him visa when he applied as a family visitor as he had his immediate family here. So I am guessing that route isn't a good option because the UKBA assumes that you wouldn't leave once you come here. Then again its all down to your luck. Try contacting and get more idea from people that have come in to give these exams from outside UK. Again the reality is that candidates coming from outside UK is very less these days compared to few years back because of so many changes in visa and employment conditions here in UK. Do also contact UKBA and GDC before you apply for visa. GDC would certainly

say you to contact UKBA as they do not assist with such issues. From: Divya Shetty <rite.to.divs@...> Sent: Monday, 27 February 2012, 4:16 Subject: visa category

hidoes anyone know under what visa category we are supposed to apply... im travelling from bombay and i have family in london.. so it goes under general visitor, business visitor or family visitor.thank you

hi if you are here for the exam , please be making a point that your visit is for exams i think general visitor visa , however you could use your contacts as additional information for stayin uk best of luck kiran From: A Khader <abdul_ke@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 12:30 PM Subject: Re: visa category

Hi, there was a friend of mine who booked Part 1 exam last September but couldn't make it to the UK to give exam because the UKBA refused him visa when he applied as a family visitor as he had his immediate family here. So I am guessing that route isn't a good option because the UKBA assumes that you wouldn't leave once you come here. Then again its all down to your luck. Try contacting and get more idea from people that have come in to give these exams from outside UK. Again the reality is that candidates coming from outside UK is very less these days compared to few years back because of so many changes in visa and employment conditions here in UK. Do also contact UKBA and GDC before you

apply for visa. GDC would certainly

say you to contact UKBA as they do not assist with such issues. From: Divya Shetty <rite.to.divs@...> Sent: Monday, 27 February 2012, 4:16 Subject: visa category

hidoes anyone know under what visa category we are supposed to apply... im travelling from bombay and i have family in london.. so it goes under general visitor, business visitor or family visitor.thank you