RemedySpot.com

Re: ORE booking steps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Better to go to epay n login directly...coz at my time i dint recieve any email(as i was waiting for it)cud hav missed it.

Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

ORE booking steps

Sent:

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 9:15:09 PM

Dear all;

when its 2:30 on the booking day ,how it goes ;does the GDC or Epay sends you an em to book your seat if yes does they send you a link with the em .Or you have to log on to your account on the Epay web page at the exact time and start booking .

I have no idea that is why I asked .bottom of the line what i need to do before the zero hour open the em and then the Epay or go to the Epay right away

cheers

cheers Huma . they said the exam between 17- 20 if I count right these are four days 17 18 19 and 20 .as far as I know it held on two consecutive days only or .....?

From: Huma Faisal <humafaisal8278@...>Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>; Sent: Sunday, 19 February 2012, 21:42Subject: Re: ORE booking steps

Better to go to epay n login directly...coz at my time i dint recieve any email(as i was waiting for it)cud hav missed it.

From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>; < >; Subject: ORE booking steps Sent: Sun, Feb 19, 2012 9:15:09 PM

Dear all;

when its 2:30 on the booking day ,how it goes ;does the GDC or Epay sends you an em to book your seat if yes does they send you a link with the em .Or you have to log on to your account on the Epay web page at the exact time and start booking .

I have no idea that is why I asked .bottom of the line what i need to do before the zero hour open the em and then the Epay or go to the Epay right away

cheers

Exam will b in 2 groups...17-18.. Or 19-20...u will get ur seat in either of the group.Huma

Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: ORE booking steps

Sent:

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 10:01:07 PM

cheers Huma . they said the exam between 17- 20 if I count right these are four days 17 18 19 and 20 .as far as I know it held on two consecutive days only or .....?

From: Huma Faisal <humafaisal8278@...>Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>; Sent: Sunday, 19 February 2012, 21:42Subject: Re: ORE booking steps

From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>; < >; Subject: ORE booking steps Sent: Sun, Feb 19, 2012 9:15:09 PM

Dear all;

cheers

many thanks huma

From: Huma Faisal <humafaisal8278@...>Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>; Sent: Sunday, 19 February 2012, 22:06Subject: Re: ORE booking steps

Exam will b in 2 groups...17-18.. Or 19-20...u will get ur seat in either of the group.Huma

From: Areej Abbas <areej.aldura@...>; < >; Subject: Re: ORE booking steps Sent: Sun, Feb 19, 2012 10:01:07 PM

Dear all;

cheers