RemedySpot.com

Re: ideal taper???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It should be 6 degrees as written in shillingburg.On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:31 PM, jasmine chopra <contactjasmine288@...> wrote:

HI

can someone please help me with this viva question related to mannikin

exercise? what is the ideal taper? pink book says its 5 degrees. some

other books say 3 to 6 degrees...and some just mention that it should

be less than 20 degrees... so whats the answer that we should give to

the examiner? thanks.

Kind Regards

Jasmine

Acc to fred it is 6 degree taper..... that means 3 degree on each side... u dont do 6 degree on both sides... I hope it makes sense! So u hold the bur almost straight coz 3 degree or even 6 degree is not visible to ur eyes! (thats wat fred said)

On 24 February 2012 18:31, jasmine chopra <contactjasmine288@...> wrote:

HI

the examiner? thanks.

Kind Regards

Jasmine

Thanks Keerthy and Shweta!!!!RegardsJasmineOn Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 7:28 AM, keerthy nagaraj <keerthynagaraj@...> wrote:

Acc to fred it is 6 degree taper..... that means 3 degree on each side... u dont do 6 degree on both sides... I hope it makes sense! So u hold the bur almost straight coz 3 degree or even 6 degree is not visible to ur eyes! (thats wat fred said)

HI

the examiner? thanks.

Kind Regards

Jasmine

WHICH LA BECOMING NEUROTOXIC AT

4% - LIDOCAIN?

WHICH LA IS USED IN CARDIAC

ARRHYTHMIA – ARTICAIN ? From: keerthy nagaraj <keerthynagaraj@...> Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012, 7:28 Subject: Re: ideal taper???

HI

the examiner? thanks.

Kind Regards

Jasmine

% OF BLOOD CAN BE LOST WITHOUT

CAUSING HYPOVOLEMIA – 10 % OR 5% ? THANK YOU

From: keerthy nagaraj <keerthynagaraj@...> Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012, 7:28 Subject: Re: ideal taper???

HI

the examiner? thanks.

Kind Regards

Jasmine

WHEN

DO YOU USE IN PROSTHETICS ONLY ONE RIM ? From: keerthy nagaraj <keerthynagaraj@...> Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012, 7:28 Subject: Re: ideal taper???

HI

the examiner? thanks.

Kind Regards

Jasmine

to record VDR

From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2012, 19:39Subject: Re: ideal taper???

WHEN DO YOU USE IN PROSTHETICS ONLY ONE RIM ?

From: keerthy nagaraj <keerthynagaraj@...> Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012, 7:28Subject: Re: ideal taper???

HIcan someone please help me with this viva question related to mannikinexercise? what is the ideal taper? pink book says its 5 degrees. someother books say 3 to 6 degrees...and some just mention that it shouldbe less than 20 degrees... so whats the answer that we should give tothe examiner? thanks.Kind RegardsJasmine

Principal action of saliva is it lubrication.?

Harpreet Bhela <harpreetbhela@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 9:56:13 PM

to record VDR

From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2012, 19:39Subject: Re: ideal taper???

From: keerthy nagaraj <keerthynagaraj@...> Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012, 7:28Subject: Re: ideal taper???

HIcan someone please help me with this viva question related to mannikinexercise? what is the ideal taper? pink book says its 5 degrees. someother books say 3 to 6 degrees...and some just mention that it shouldbe less than 20 degrees... so whats the answer that we should give tothe examiner? thanks.Kind RegardsJasmine

THANK YOU! From: Harpreet Bhela <harpreetbhela@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2012, 21:56 Subject: Re: ideal taper???

to record VDR

From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...>" " < > Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2012, 19:39Subject: Re: ideal taper???

YES IS LUBRICATION. From: Hiba Haboubi <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Harpreet Bhela <harpreetbhela@...>; Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2012, 22:32 Subject: Re: ideal taper???

Principal action of saliva is it lubrication.?

Harpreet Bhela <harpreetbhela@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 9:56:13 PM

to record VDR