RemedySpot.com

Re: Hiatus Hernia tooth surface loss

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I agree to refer to gp but if this will not be a option then hiatus hernia is due to over weight and symptoms can be relieved by diet control,taking frequent meals with antacids.(acc to scully) From: sualehuddinkhan <drsualehkhan@...> Sent: Sunday, 19 February 2012 11:33 PM Subject: Hiatus Hernia tooth surface loss

Q. Woman with hiatus hernia with tooth surface loss. Best treatment option.

Thanks,

Sualeh

But am not sure about it.Huma

Amna Khalid <dramadeel@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

RE: Re: Hiatus Hernia tooth surface loss

Sent:

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 11:30:20 PM

Plz clear my confusion...Dietary advice is given by GP and to some extent by dentist. but treatment in this scenario ....isnt it palatal veeners? From: humafaisal8278@...Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:27:33 -0800Subject: Re: Hiatus Hernia tooth surface loss

dietary advice...!!huma

I think we cant put palatal veneers in all teeth and it is not a conservative treatment.I think i wud mark dietary advice

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

Plz clear my confusion...Dietary advice is given by GP and to some extent by dentist. but treatment in this scenario ....isnt it palatal veeners? From: humafaisal8278@...Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:27:33 -0800Subject: Re: Hiatus Hernia tooth surface loss

dietary advice...!!huma

thanks:) dramadeel@...; From: humafaisal8278@...Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:34:53 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Hiatus Hernia tooth surface loss

But am not sure about it.Huma

To:

< >;

Subject:

Sent:

dietary advice...!!huma

Hi all off course we should offer dietary advice but in addition management of dental erosion presented in a chronic condition reference the guidelines on dental erosion ( royal college of surgeons of England)The document mentioned the causes of erosion and Hiatus hernia was one of the causes.THE TREATMENT PROPOSED:1. children:a. no complain: no tttb. sensitivity: cover the eroded surface with compositec. affecting the appearance: composite on the anterior teeth and stainless steel crown on posterior teeth2. Adults:Asses the intercuspal distance:If sufficient USE COMPOSITE TO REDUCE THE SENSITIVITY AND IMPROVE THE

APPEARANCE.The eroded labial and palatal surface can be restored with veneers or dentin bonded crowns.If its not suffiecent ( due to a generalized erosion)USE DAHL APPLIANCEBest regardsEbtisam From: Amna Khalid <dramadeel@...> Sent: Monday, 20 February 2012, 23:30 Subject: RE: Re: Hiatus Hernia tooth surface loss

dietary advice...!!huma