RemedySpot.com

ortho help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello friends, i need your help for following question..

1.How old patient most likely to have trauma that damages tooth germ of permanent incisor?opt-1,2 year ??

2.30 year old man,front tooth missing,with sound abutment,what is the best treatment between fixed fixed bridge and implant?

waiting for your reply.

regards,

harpreet.

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012 1:23 PM Subject: Re: ortho help Hi Ofcourse kanika,we have to go by books and it is given as less than four years and/or more severe injury.... in pink book... but the options in the question seem to be 1,2,3,4....then which answer to choose and the question is specific about cental incisor... what i meant by formation was the formation of crown before mineralisation...but that even is ..one year not 2...sorry for that...then,,,what can be the answer??? and one last and silly question.....when does the tooth germ status changes for a permanent

successor..at the time of eruption....?? SOME BODY WHO HAS A BETTER CONCEPT PLS HELP.... From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 6:14 PM Subject: Re: ortho help well we have to follow books.cant help it and iif i am nt wrong crown of permanent incisor completed in 4-5 years and it erupts at 7-8 years.which formation you are talking about? From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 5:51 PM Subject: Re: ortho help

The formation of perm.incisor is completed by 2years...thats y i chose 1 year... From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 3:05 PM Subject: Re: ortho help

according to pink book < 4 years trauma to primary tooth which affects underlying developing successor. From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 1:59 PM Subject: Re: ortho help

Hi, 1. one year2.implant correct me if im wrong sajitha. From: Harpreet Bhela

<harpreetbhela@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 10:10 AM Subject: ortho help

1.How old patient most likely to have trauma that damages tooth germ of permanent incisor?opt-1,2 year ??

2.30 year old man,front tooth missing,with sound abutment,what is the best treatment between fixed fixed bridge and implant?

waiting for your reply.

regards,

harpreet.

Hi guys, I was thinking...read the question again...it asks "1.How old patient most likely to have trauma that damages tooth germ of permanent incisor?" You see, these questions can be tricky, let me try to explain my logic here: I think it is 2 (though, Sajitha, you would be right to say that a trauma would potentially also affect the permanent germ at 1,3 and probably 4 - But the point is, the age in which children are more prone to such accidents is 2! They can barely walk before that, and they seem to be a bit more stable at 3,4. I have two boys,that s why I know! : P Anyway, let me know if you think it makes any sense.

Ana D

From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...>Subject: Fw: ortho help" " < >Date: Sunday, 26 February, 2012, 13:24

----- Forwarded Message -----From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...>Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Sunday, 26 February 2012 1:23 PMSubject: Re: ortho help

Hi

Ofcourse kanika,we have to go by books and it is given as less than four years and/or more severe injury.... in pink book...

but the options in the question seem to be 1,2,3,4....then which answer to choose and the question is specific about cental incisor...

what i meant by formation was the formation of crown before mineralisation...but that even is ..one year not 2...sorry for that...

then,,,what can be the answer???

and one last and silly question.....when does the tooth germ status changes for a permanent successor..at the time of eruption....??

SOME BODY WHO HAS A BETTER CONCEPT PLS HELP....

From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 6:14 PMSubject: Re: ortho help

well we have to follow books.cant help it and iif i am nt wrong crown of permanent incisor completed in 4-5 years and it erupts at 7-8 years.

which formation you are talking about?

From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 5:51 PMSubject: Re: ortho help

The formation of perm.incisor is completed by 2years...thats y i chose 1 year...

From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 3:05 PMSubject: Re: ortho help

according to pink book < 4 years trauma to primary tooth which affects underlying developing successor.

From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 1:59 PMSubject: Re: ortho help

Hi,

1. one year

2.implant

correct me if im wrong

sajitha.

From: Harpreet Bhela <harpreetbhela@...>" " < > Sent: Thursday, 23 February 2012 10:10 AMSubject: ortho help

waiting for your reply.

regards,

harpreet.