RemedySpot.com

Re: dental histology questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI DIVI1. IS CENTRAL PART2. DENTAL LAMINA3. GIVE RISE TO THE PERMANENT SUCCESSOR4. DENTAL LAMINA THEN IT DEGENERATE TO GIVE EPTHELIAL REST OF SEARS 5. the answer will be much easier if there where options but look at the comparison table in the pedo section in churchil.best regardsebtisam From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Cc: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 0:22 Subject: dental histology questions

hello guys, few question trobuling me need your opinion ..1)where more blood vessels seen in which part of pulp ? 1)close to dentine 2) centre of pulp chamber 3)above furcation areaI think its 22)cells that give rise to the permenant germ?i think its dental lamina, is there anything more specfic about this ? i mean both permanent and primary tooth germs are formed from dental lamina.3) what is the function of lateral dental lamina? why is it formed?4) cells cells which connect enamel organ to the oral epithelium?5)best way of comparing milk teeth and

permenant?regards divi

Hi for q5 which table in Churchill are u referring to plz? Thanks!Sent from my iPhoneOn 1, مار چ 2012, at 1:03 AM, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

HI DIVI1. IS CENTRAL PART2. DENTAL LAMINA3. GIVE RISE TO THE PERMANENT SUCCESSOR4. DENTAL LAMINA THEN IT DEGENERATE TO GIVE EPTHELIAL REST OF SEARS 5. the answer will be much easier if there where options but look at the comparison table in the pedo section in churchil.best regardsebtisam From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Cc: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 0:22 Subject: dental histology questions

hello guys, few question trobuling me need your opinion ..1)where more blood vessels seen in which part of pulp ? 1)close to dentine 2) centre of pulp chamber 3)above furcation areaI think its 22)cells that give rise to the permenant germ?i think its dental lamina, is there anything more specfic about this ? i mean both permanent and primary tooth germs are formed from dental lamina.3) what is the function of lateral dental lamina? why is it formed?4) cells cells which connect enamel organ to the oral epithelium?5)best way of comparing milk teeth and

permenant?regards divi

thanks a lot Ebtessam,, i have little confusion regarding permanent and decidious tooth germ formation , Is it like decidious tooth germ is formed from dental lamina and permanent tooth germ is formed from lateral dental lamina? its not clear in tencate , or mebbe I have not read it properly !and can you provide the reference for 1st question , I mean if its in tencate its on which page? I could not find it either !divi From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 1:03 AM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

i think lateral lamina is for permanent molars.. From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 1:03 AM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

hi divifor the oral histology u can find all the answers in blue book. oral histologybest of luckebtisam From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1

March 2012, 9:53 Subject: Re: dental histology questions

i think lateral lamina is for permanent molars.. From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 1:03 AM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

Hi This is what i have studied in orbans which we used to study in our undergraduate time.The permanent molars arise directly from distal extention of dental lamina.The successors of decidious teeth develop from lingual extention of dental lamina which is successional lamina.I have no info regarding lateral lamina(may be it is in tencate or somewhere else) have no idea . From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 9:53 AM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

thanks everyone.divi From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 10:54 AM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

hi divifor the oral histology u can find all the answers in blue book. oral histologybest of luckebtisam From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

Hi kanika,you can just download the file called tooth development 2009 pdf from our file section.It is an excellent and easy resource to understand the histology and answer the questions. it was kindly uploaded by dr_nadaalwadda. Thanks & Regards,Padma From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 11:08 Subject: Re: dental histology questions

Hi This is what i have studied in orbans which we used to study in our undergraduate time.The permanent molars arise directly from distal extention of dental lamina.The successors of decidious teeth develop from lingual extention of dental lamina which is successional lamina.I have no info regarding lateral lamina(may be it is in tencate or somewhere else) have no idea . From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 9:53 AM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

HI DIVII have checked again and the lateral dental lamina is associated with the deciduous not the permanent dentition. The Dental laminae .

The main (mother, or general) dental lamina, is the epitheiiai ingrowths into the ectomesenchyme at sites corresponding to the positions of the future deciduous teeth.

The lateral dental lamina, appears during the second month in utero and deals with the initiation of the deciduous dentition (It connects between the main dental lamina and the epithelial bud of the deciduous tooth).

The successionai lamina, begins at about the fifth month intrauterine

(M.I.U.) to give the dental organs of the permanent successor, lingual to the deciduous germ.

The main dental lamina extends distally to give the dental organ of the first permanent molar at the fourth M.I.U, while that of the second molar is at the first year, and that of the third molar is at four years.best regardsebtisam From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 13:44 Subject: Re: dental histology questions

thanks everyone.divi From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 10:54 AM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

Hi Divi, LATERAL LAMINA DOES NOT FORM TEETH... First i thought lat lamina was the distal extension of the dental lamina.but when kanikapointed out that i referred to Tencate and found this.... Lateral lamina can be seen in the cap and bell stages .....when the tooth bud grows it drags a part of dental lamina along with it....and it is just an extension of the dental lamina which connects It to the

tooth bud NO FUNCTIONAL SIGNIFICANCE.... THANKS DIVI AND KANIKA..... this is what this forum is for....to correct our wrong concepts..... regards

sajitha. From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 1:44 PM Subject: Re: dental histology

questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

Thanks to you sajitha for telling about lateral lamina.I have completely no idea about it.Special thanks to divi as well for raising this topic.completely agreed with u,this is what forum is all about. From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012

2:12 PM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

Hi Divi, LATERAL LAMINA DOES NOT FORM TEETH... First i thought lat lamina was the distal extension of the dental lamina.but when kanikapointed out that i referred to Tencate and found this.... Lateral lamina can be seen in the cap and bell stages .....when the tooth bud grows it drags a part of dental lamina along with it....and it is just an extension of the dental lamina which connects It to the

tooth bud NO FUNCTIONAL SIGNIFICANCE.... THANKS DIVI AND KANIKA..... this is what this forum is for....to correct our wrong concepts..... regards

sajitha. From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 1:44 PM Subject: Re: dental histology

questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

thanks Ebtessam , this explains everything . wonderful piece of information. Thanks for the effort . divi. From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 2:00 PM Subject:

Re: dental histology questions

HI DIVII have checked again and the lateral dental lamina is associated with the deciduous not the permanent dentition. The Dental laminae .

The main (mother, or general) dental lamina, is the epitheiiai ingrowths into the ectomesenchyme at sites corresponding to the positions of the future deciduous teeth.

The lateral dental lamina, appears during the second month in utero and deals with the initiation of the deciduous dentition (It connects between the main dental lamina and the epithelial bud of the deciduous tooth).

The successionai lamina, begins at about the fifth month intrauterine

(M.I.U.) to give the dental organs of the permanent successor, lingual to the deciduous germ.

The main dental lamina extends distally to give the dental organ of the first permanent molar at the fourth M.I.U, while that of the second molar is at the first year, and that of the third molar is at four years.best regardsebtisam From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 13:44 Subject: Re: dental histology questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

thanks Sajitha. From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 2:12 PM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

HiThanks for contributionsJust to sum up, primary teeth from where arise and permanent teeth from where?Is it dental lamina or lateral lamina?Sent from my iPhoneOn Mar 1, 2012, at 2:25 PM, Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> wrote:

thanks Sajitha. From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012 2:12 PM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

hello Balsam, we camre to the conclusion that Lateral lamina do not take part in formation of tooth germ , The successional lamina give the dental organs of the permanent successor, lingual to the deciduous germ.The main dental lamina extends distally to give the dental organ of the first permanent molars divi From: Balsam Majid

<balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 2 March 2012 12:00 AM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

HiThanks for contributionsJust to sum up, primary teeth from where arise and permanent teeth from where?Is it dental lamina or lateral lamina?Sent from my iPhoneOn Mar 1, 2012, at 2:25 PM, Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> wrote:

questions

HI DIVI1. IS CENTRAL PART2. DENTAL LAMINA3. GIVE RISE TO THE PERMANENT SUCCESSOR4. DENTAL LAMINA THEN IT DEGENERATE TO GIVE EPTHELIAL REST OF SEARS 5. the answer will be much easier if there where options but look at the comparison table in the pedo section in churchil.best regardsebtisam From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Cc: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 0:22 Subject: dental

histology questions

permenant?regards divi

Guest guest

Dont get confused.Decidious tooth derived from dental lamina and permanent from the lingual extension of dental lamina which is successional lamina.Lateral lamina as told by sajitha is just an extension of dental lamina which connects dental lamina to the tooth bud. From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 2 March 2012 12:00

AM Subject: Re: dental histology questions

questions

HI DIVI1. IS CENTRAL PART2. DENTAL LAMINA3. GIVE RISE TO THE PERMANENT SUCCESSOR4. DENTAL LAMINA THEN IT DEGENERATE TO GIVE EPTHELIAL REST OF SEARS 5. the answer will be much easier if there where options but look at the comparison table in the pedo section in churchil.best regardsebtisam From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Cc: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 0:22 Subject: dental

histology questions

permenant?regards divi