RemedySpot.com

can sb help pls with these ore2 mannikin qs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi guys,iam taking the ore2 end of this month :(( and hv some doubts and hope somebody could help1-when we r making the temp crown,can we use sth like vaseline just to make sure easy removal of the crown2-can we use the same thing when we r taking the impression? if we use a vaseline on the prepared tooth before we put the light body,do u think that lightbody will go everywhere or the vaseline will stop it...i took fred's course like a year ago and its written in my notes but actually i cant remember the whole procedures,has anybody got any idea??thnx in advance

Guest guest

1) yes you should use vaseline when making temporary crown to prevent stiking of

it to the prepared tooth, and this is what we did in the course.

2) No you can't use vaseline when taking impression.

>

> hi guys,iam taking the ore2 end of this month :(( and hv some doubts and hope

somebody could help

>

> 1-when we r making the temp crown,can we use sth like vaseline just to make

sure easy removal of the crown

> 2-can we use the same thing when we r taking the impression? if we use a

vaseline on the prepared tooth before we put the light body,do u think that

lightbody will go everywhere or the vaseline will stop it...

>

> i took fred's course like a year ago and its written in my notes but actually

i cant remember the whole procedures,has anybody got any idea??

>

> thnx in advance

>

Guest guest

thank u v much From: Nasser <nasser.sumrein@...> Sent: Monday, 5 March 2012, 0:39 Subject: Re: can sb help pls with these ore2 mannikin qs

1) yes you should use vaseline when making temporary crown to prevent stiking of it to the prepared tooth, and this is what we did in the course.

2) No you can't use vaseline when taking impression.

>

> hi guys,iam taking the ore2 end of this month :(( and hv some doubts and hope somebody could help

>

> 1-when we r making the temp crown,can we use sth like vaseline just to make sure easy removal of the crown

> 2-can we use the same thing when we r taking the impression? if we use a vaseline on the prepared tooth before we put the light body,do u think that lightbody will go everywhere or the vaseline will stop it...

>

> i took fred's course like a year ago and its written in my notes but actually i cant remember the whole procedures,has anybody got any idea??

>

> thnx in advance

>