RemedySpot.com

Re: X RAY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanx for the responses. But the exact conc. Of CHX is still not confirmed?

For the radiology question the answer I think is true lower occlusal

>

>

>

> A BOY COME WITH STEP OCCLUSON AND LINGUAL HEMATOMA WHAT

> X-RAY †" LOWER OCCLUSAL ? 

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Deepika Saini <deepika.saini13@...>

>

> Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 16:09

> Subject: Endo ore1 question

>

>

>  

> Can any1 help with the following question;

> concentration of CHX used for irrigation of root canal and for soft tissue

debridement

>

Guest guest

Thanx a lot for the rply

>

> chx concentrations

> as irrigant 0.05 %

> as toothpaste gel 1%

> as oral spray 0.2%

> as m/w 0.2% (CHURCHILL)

> hope it helps

> Anu

>

Guest guest

Are you sure about the concrntration of chx for irrigation ? Sent from my iPhoneOn 1 Mar 2012, at 17:41, Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> wrote:

chx concentrationsas irrigant 0.05 %as toothpaste gel 1%as oral spray 0.2%as m/w 0.2% (CHURCHILL)hope it helpsAnu

=

Guest guest

It gives the sign of a mandibular fracture.. I think we should do an OPGSent from my iPhoneOn 01-Mar-2012, at 22:11, "Deepika Saini" <deepika.saini13@...> wrote:

Thanx for the responses. But the exact conc. Of CHX is still not confirmed?

For the radiology question the answer I think is true lower occlusal

>

>

>

> A BOY COME WITH STEP OCCLUSON AND LINGUAL HEMATOMA WHAT

> X-RAY â€" LOWER OCCLUSAL ?Â

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Deepika Saini <deepika.saini13@...>

>

> Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2012, 16:09

> Subject: Endo ore1 question

>

>

> Â

> Can any1 help with the following question;

> concentration of CHX used for irrigation of root canal and for soft tissue debridement

>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

I AM WITH YOU NOW THANK YOU!!!! From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 25 March 2012, 13:09 Subject: Re: (unknown)

HI AURTHERTHE QUESTION ASKED WHAT HAPPENS IN CASE OF MALADJUSTMENT OF THE X RAY BEAM:DURING THE X-RAY EXPOSURE:the central beam is aligned in 2 dimensionshorizontally it should pass through the contact points between the teeth: otherwise the overlaping at the interproximal contact area occurs. the only exception is In the maxilla, though, the molar contacts are often directed mesially due to the triangular shape of the maxillary molars. This means thebeam must also be directed from the mesial to open these contacts.VERTICAL ANGULATION : according to the tech u r using: BISECTING ANGLE TECHNIQUE: the x ray beam should be perpendicular to the bisecting line: ( line at the

center between the the long axis of the

tooth and the long axis of the film) PARALLEL TECHNIQUE: THE CENTAL BEAM SHOULD BE PERPENDICULAR TO THE LONG AXIS OF THE TOOTHINCENSING THE ANGLE: MORE STEEP INCLINATION WILL RESULT IN SHORTENINGDECREASING THE INCLINATION ( SMALL ANGLE) : RESULTS IN ELONGATIONA CONE CUT: CAN EITHER RESULTS FROM 1. IMPROPER PLACEMENT OF THE FILM TO COVER THE TARGET AREA ORIMPROPER alignment of the central xray beam at the centre of the filmCHECK THE FOLLOWING LINK ITS VERY HELPFUL , PLUS THE MCQ AT THE ENDhttp://www.drotterholt.com/docs/Kodak_Intraoral_Radiography_Tips.pdfBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 25 March 2012, 12:30 Subject: Re: (unknown)

HI DEAR EBTESSAM CAN YOU EXPLAIN BIT MORE ON ANSWER 3 PLEASE. THANK YOU. From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 25 March 2012, 9:40 Subject: Re: (unknown)

HI2. 80%3.horizontal: proximal overlapping , in vertical direction either: elongation or shortening4. epinephrine IM FIRST LINEBEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " "

< > Sent: Sunday, 25 March 2012, 0:34 Subject: (unknown)

Hi everyoneI saw these questions in some previous feedbacks and can you please help me in answering1.An african man with microcytic anemia,normal ferritin levels what investigations you will do?2.%age of bacteria load decreased by cleaning?3.If X-ray beam is misaligned which fault will occur?4.A 30year old man with allergy to latex goes into anaphlactic shock whilst being treated with in dental surgery.which drug is of most benefitHydrocortisone orallychlorphenamine imsame orallyepinephrine ivsame imthanks and regardskanika