RemedySpot.com

Re: On the exam day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

you need for sure id like passport or driving license which has picture and signature BalsamSent from my iPhoneOn Feb 20, 2012, at 9:11 PM, "saroya101@..." <saroya101@...> wrote:

Hii I kindly would like to ask do we need any identity (such as passport ) on the day of the exam for ore 1.

Many thanks

Israa

Sent from my iPhone

yes u need to have ur passport....if not then uk driving license(provisional will work) and if u are using any ID other than your passport...u have to email GDC n inform them about it..!!!huma From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 10:50 PM Subject: Re: On the exam day

you need for sure id like passport or driving license which has picture and signature BalsamSent from my iPhoneOn Feb 20, 2012, at 9:11 PM, " saroya101@... " <saroya101@...> wrote:

Hii I kindly would like to ask do we need any identity (such as passport ) on the day of the exam for ore 1.

Many thanks

Israa

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Balsam and Huma ..Sent from my iPhoneOn 20 Feb 2012, at 23:01, Huma Faisal <humafaisal8278@...> wrote:

yes u need to have ur passport....if not then uk driving license(provisional will work) and if u are using any ID other than your passport...u have to email GDC n inform them about it..!!!huma From: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 10:50 PM Subject: Re: On the exam day

you need for sure id like passport or driving license which has picture and signature BalsamSent from my iPhoneOn Feb 20, 2012, at 9:11 PM, "saroya101@..." <saroya101@...> wrote:

Many thanks

Israa

Sent from my iPhone

=