RemedySpot.com

Re: Midazolam in ME [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From: siva ranjani <siva2828@...> " " < > Cc: "siva2828@..." <siva2828@...> Sent: Monday, 20 February 2012, 15:18 Subject: Re: Midazolam in ME [1 Attachment]

Hi ,Yes you are right 2mg/ml and 5 mg/ml are restricted they are for use in general anaesthesia and intensive care settings. 10mg/ml which is an unlicensed but special order preparation available for use in emergency settings for seizure control (Epistatus).I am attaching a file with this.hope it helps you.Regards,Siva. From: Marcela <marcesanchezf@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 20 February 2012 12:39 PM Subject: Midazolam in ME

HelloCan somebody please tell me the adequate concentration of Midazolam solution for IM injection in an emergency?I know the available solutions are 1mg/ml, 2mg/ml and 5mg/ml, but I read that 2mg/ml and 5mg/ml were now restricted and only allowed for use in general anaesthesia and intensive care settings.Help. Thanks. Marcela F.