RemedySpot.com

Re: Dr Sheraz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

how much is the coast as u say every thingsthanks

From: Nasser <nasser.sumrein@...>Subject: Dr Sheraz Date: Monday, March 5, 2012, 12:00 PM

I have received today all my stuff from Dr Sheraz. and it took only 4 days to receive.I bought everything from him: Frasaco jaws are original, teeth are Frasaco original and phantom head is wonderful and hanpieces and instruments and materials are of excelent quality.His prices is very very cheap I saved a lot of money.I really recommend everyone to buy from him. He is very co-operative and reply to your emails quickly and advice you.Thank you so much Dr Sheraz!

Guest guest

Hi Fawzia,

It is difficult to give you a cost because it depend on some materials which

type you want and also which type of hand piece you want as there is low prices

to W & H HIGH PRICES BUT EVEN THE W & h which is original is lower 200 pounds than

UK.

but in general Isved more than 400 pounds and

>

>

> From: Nasser <nasser.sumrein@...>

> Subject: Dr Sheraz

>

> Date: Monday, March 5, 2012, 12:00 PM

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> I have received today all my stuff from Dr Sheraz. and it took only 4 days to

receive.

> I bought everything from him: Frasaco jaws are original, teeth are Frasaco

original and phantom head is wonderful and hanpieces and instruments and

materials are of excelent quality.

> His prices is very very cheap I saved a lot of money.

> I really recommend everyone to buy from him. He is very co-operative and reply

to your emails quickly and advice you.

> Thank you so much Dr Sheraz!

>

Guest guest

Thanks very much nasser

From: Nasser <nasser.sumrein@...>Subject: Re: Dr Sheraz Date: Monday, March 5, 2012, 1:50 PM

Hi Fawzia,It is difficult to give you a cost because it depend on some materials which type you want and also which type of hand piece you want as there is low prices to W & H HIGH PRICES BUT EVEN THE W & h which is original is lower 200 pounds than UK.but in general Isved more than 400 pounds and > > > From: Nasser <nasser.sumrein@...>> Subject: Dr Sheraz> > Date: Monday, March 5, 2012, 12:00 PM> > > > Â > > > > I have received today all my stuff from Dr Sheraz. and it took only 4 days to receive.> I bought everything from him: Frasaco jaws are original, teeth are Frasaco original and phantom head is wonderful and hanpieces and instruments and materials are of excelent quality.> His prices is very very cheap I saved a lot of money.> I really recommend everyone to buy from him. He is very co-operative and reply to your emails quickly and advice you.> Thank you so much Dr Sheraz!>

Guest guest

Wa alaikum alsalam ,thank you so much DR.Nasser and Jazak Allah her. Ayham Sbahi From: Nasser <nasser.sumrein@...> Sent: Monday, 5 March 2012,

13:50 Subject: Re: Dr Sheraz

Hi Fawzia,

It is difficult to give you a cost because it depend on some materials which type you want and also which type of hand piece you want as there is low prices to W & H HIGH PRICES BUT EVEN THE W & h which is original is lower 200 pounds than UK.

but in general Isved more than 400 pounds and

>

>

> From: Nasser <nasser.sumrein@...>

> Subject: Dr Sheraz

>

> Date: Monday, March 5, 2012, 12:00 PM

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

> I have received today all my stuff from Dr Sheraz. and it took only 4 days to receive.

> I bought everything from him: Frasaco jaws are original, teeth are Frasaco original and phantom head is wonderful and hanpieces and instruments and materials are of excelent quality.

> His prices is very very cheap I saved a lot of money.

> I really recommend everyone to buy from him. He is very co-operative and reply to your emails quickly and advice you.

> Thank you so much Dr Sheraz!

>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hey, I brought all the instruments , phantom head and teeth from Dr Sheraz.They

all of excellent quality and very reasonable price almost half the price in

uk.It is really worth getting form him.

>

> >Inlays and onlays are indirect fillings . The difference between them is :

onlays cover one or more cusps, but inlays dont include cusp coverage.

> >

> >

> > 

> >

> >

> >________________________________

> > From: " Mokaamr@... " <mokaamr@...>

> >Ore < >

> >Sent: Wednesday, 2 May 2012, 11:54

> >Subject: Inlays and onlays

> >

> >

> >

> > 

> >

> >Hi

> >Do inlays cover cusps...what is the difference between them and onlays

> >Thanks

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi,Could you please give Dr. Sheraz's contact details?Thanks From: reshma <reshma7860us@...>Subject: Re: Dr sheraz Date: Friday, 4 May, 2012, 7:52 PM

Hey, I brought all the instruments , phantom head and teeth from Dr Sheraz.They all of excellent quality and very reasonable price almost half the price in uk.It is really worth getting form him.

>

> >Inlays and onlays are indirect fillings . The difference between them is : onlays cover one or more cusps, but inlays dont include cusp coverage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >________________________________

> > From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...>

> >Ore < >

> >Sent: Wednesday, 2 May 2012, 11:54

> >Subject: Inlays and onlays

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Hi

> >Do inlays cover cusps...what is the difference between them and onlays

> >Thanks

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

plssssssssss the contact number?

From: swati sapra <swati.sapra@...> Sent: Saturday, 5 May 2012, 5:27Subject: Re: Re: Dr sheraz

Hi,

Could you please give Dr. Sheraz's contact details?

Thanks

From: reshma <reshma7860us@...>Subject: Re: Dr sheraz Date: Friday, 4 May, 2012, 7:52 PM

Hey, I brought all the instruments , phantom head and teeth from Dr Sheraz.They all of excellent quality and very reasonable price almost half the price in uk.It is really worth getting form him.> > >Inlays and onlays are indirect fillings . The difference between them is : onlays cover one or more cusps, but inlays dont include cusp coverage.> >> >> > > > > >> >________________________________> > From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...>> >Ore < > > >Sent: Wednesday, 2 May 2012, 11:54> >Subject: Inlays and onlays> > > >> > > > > > > >Hi > >Do inlays cover cusps...what is the difference between them and onlays> >Thanks> >> > > >>

Guest guest

919966058982 Dr Shreaz

Fatma Benarous <fatma.benarous@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Re: Dr sheraz

Sent:

Sat, May 5, 2012 12:58:41 PM

From: swati sapra <swati.sapra@...> Sent: Saturday, 5 May 2012, 5:27Subject: Re: Re: Dr sheraz

Hi,

Thanks

From: reshma <reshma7860us@...>Subject: Re: Dr sheraz Date: Friday, 4 May, 2012, 7:52 PM

Hey, I brought all the instruments , phantom head and teeth from Dr Sheraz.They all of excellent quality and very reasonable price almost half the price in uk.It is really worth getting form him.> > >Inlays and onlays are indirect fillings . The difference between them is : onlays cover one or more cusps, but inlays dont include cusp coverage.> >> >> > > > > >> >________________________________> > From: " Mokaamr@... " <mokaamr@...>> >Ore < > > >Sent: Wednesday, 2 May 2012, 11:54> >Subject: Inlays and onlays> > > >> > > > > > > >Hi > >Do inlays cover cusps...what is the difference between them and onlays> >Thanks> >> > > >>

Guest guest

ThanksSent from my iPhoneOn 5 May 2012, at 21:08, Mohammed Alam <m_s.alam@...> wrote:

919966058982 Dr Shreaz

Fatma Benarous <fatma.benarous@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Re: Dr sheraz

Sent:

Sat, May 5, 2012 12:58:41 PM

Hi,

Thanks

Hey, I brought all the instruments , phantom head and teeth from Dr Sheraz.They all of excellent quality and very reasonable price almost half the price in uk.It is really worth getting form him.> > >Inlays and onlays are indirect fillings . The difference between them is : onlays cover one or more cusps, but inlays dont include cusp coverage.> >> >> > > > > >> >________________________________> > From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...>> >Ore < > > >Sent: Wednesday, 2 May 2012, 11:54> >Subject: Inlays and onlays> > > >> > > > > > > >Hi > >Do inlays cover cusps...what is the difference between them and onlays> >Thanks> >> > > >>