RemedySpot.com

osce help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

could somebody plz tell me how and what to explain in the lip burn osce.thanx,deepa From: Monazza Fatima <monafshah@...> Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 7:03

PM Subject: Re: ore1 study

hi,savitha.im ok my number is 07783807113. -- On Sun, 3/4/12, Savitha Menon <savithamenon65@...> wrote:

From: Savitha Menon <savithamenon65@...>Subject: Re: ore1 study Date: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 10:03 AM

Hi monas fathima,

I my sis is doing ore part 2. she told me that chaurasia is enough. I have chaurasia and berkovitz in hand. I m also starting to prepare (ORE part 1). Presently looking out for a study partner for anat and oral hist. If interested pls mail me at saviita.savitha@...

From: supriya <supriyadiva@...>Subject: ore1 study Date: Sunday, 4 March, 2012, 4:38 AM

>> > > -hi,im just starting studies want to know which book to read for anatomy and how much.will be thankful for the support and guidance. >Hi Fatima,it dep on when u r ans the ore.everything is possible with a positive attitude.All the best.