RemedySpot.com

Fw: few paedo questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi miralIts true ,immature tooth with extra alveolar time of less than 45 minutes may undergo pulp revascularisation.However mature tooth with dry storage of more than 1 hr will have non vital pdl.In this case pulp should be removed at chairside and tooth to be placed in 2.4 NaF for 20 min and root canal is then obturated and tooth reimplanted and splint for 4 weeks.Normally we splint avulsed

tooth for 2 weeks..This is according to master dentistry. From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012 9:10 PM Subject: Re: few paedo questions

I think I read the immature has a better chance or revascularization,may be in MD and this will only make a diff in the pulp cond but the time affects viability of the pDL cells.pls correct me if wrong.ThanksSent from my iPadOn 7 Mar 2012, at 21:01, Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> wrote:

thanks for answering ahmed and Shipra, what if we have to choose between dietry analysis and restoration of lesions? which will be our first step now for rampant caries.RegardsDivi From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> "divi_ore@..." <divi_ore@...> Sent: Wednesday, 7 March

2012 8:13 PM Subject: Re: few paedo questions 1. Relieve pain

3. 60mins for closed apex

30 mins for immature apex

4. 7-10 days