RemedySpot.com

Re: few paedo questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi,

1-b.

2- 1-3 years old, i guess.

3- 30mins the best, 2 hrs with bad prognosis.

4- 7-10 days.

5- modelling, but im not sure.

correct me if wrong.

ahmed.

From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...>" " < > Cc: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012, 20:03Subject: few paedo questions

Can any one help me with these questions

1)patient with rampant caries , what will be our first step?

a) dietry analysis

B) pain relief

B) restoration of lesion

2)age for nursing caries

3)how much time avulsed tooth can stay out of mouth?

4)duration of splinting of avulsed tooth? its given one week in churchil)

5)which method of behaviour control is used in children with a minimal occlusal cavity?

regards

Divi

Guest guest

thanks for answering ahmed and Shipra, what if we have to choose between dietry analysis and restoration of lesions? which will be our first step now for rampant caries.RegardsDivi From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> "divi_ore@..." <divi_ore@...> Sent: Wednesday, 7 March

2012 8:13 PM Subject: Re: few paedo questions 1. Relieve pain

3. 60mins for closed apex

30 mins for immature apex

4. 7-10 days

Guest guest

1 a) dietry analysis3) 60 min4)7-10 days5)tell show do From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Cc: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012, 20:03 Subject: few paedo questions

Can any one help me with these questions1)patient with rampant caries , what will be our first step? a) dietry analysisb) pain reliefb) restoration of lesion2)age for nursing caries3)how much time avulsed tooth can stay out of mouth?4)duration of splinting of avulsed tooth? its given one week in churchil)5)which method of behaviour control is used in children with a minimal occlusal cavity?regardsDivi

Guest guest

Hi Divi1B2 preschool kids3best time....acc to pink book I think less than an hour 45 min...question is bit vague coz period lig will stay alive up to an hour but u should always try re implantation but after chemical scrub n rt canal tt then reimplant to obtain as long as possible space maintaing4 1_2 weeks follow pink book that is what I have been advised 5depends on age of the patient may be show ,tell n doThanks MiralSent from my iPadOn 7 Mar 2012, at 20:40, Ahmed Awsi <ahmed.awsi@...> wrote:

hi,

1-b.

4- 7-10 days.

correct me if wrong.

ahmed.

From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...>" " < > Cc: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012, 20:03Subject: few paedo questions

a) dietry analysis

B) pain relief

B) restoration of lesion

2)age for nursing caries

5)which method of behaviour control is used in children with a minimal occlusal cavity?

regards

Divi

Guest guest

I think I read the immature has a better chance or revascularization,may be in MD and this will only make a diff in the pulp cond but the time affects viability of the pDL cells.pls correct me if wrong.ThanksSent from my iPadOn 7 Mar 2012, at 21:01, Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> wrote:

thanks for answering ahmed and Shipra, what if we have to choose between dietry analysis and restoration of lesions? which will be our first step now for rampant caries.RegardsDivi From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> "divi_ore@..." <divi_ore@...> Sent: Wednesday, 7 March

4. 7-10 days

Guest guest

Dietary analysis is the first approach but still u have to relieve the pain of the child so I think that should come first?Sent from my iPadOn 7 Mar 2012, at 21:02, ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> wrote:

1 a) dietry analysis3) 60 min4)7-10 days5)tell show do From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Cc: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012, 20:03 Subject: few paedo questions

Can any one help me with these questions1)patient with rampant caries , what will be our first step? a) dietry analysisb) pain reliefb) restoration of lesion2)age for nursing caries3)how much time avulsed tooth can stay out of mouth?4)duration of splinting of avulsed tooth? its given one week in churchil)5)which method of behaviour control is used in children with a minimal occlusal cavity?regardsDivi

Guest guest

hi divi,

i think if there is no pain, then we should do the diet analysis though.

thanks

ahmed

From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...>Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> Cc: " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012, 21:01Subject: Re: few paedo questions

thanks for answering ahmed and Shipra,

what if we have to choose between dietry analysis and restoration of lesions? which will be our first step now for rampant caries.

Regards

Divi

From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...>"divi_ore@..." <divi_ore@...> Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012 8:13 PMSubject: Re: few paedo questions

1. Relieve pain3. 60mins for closed apex30 mins for immature apex4. 7-10 days

Guest guest

Hi miralIts true ,immature tooth with extra alveolar time of less than 45 minutes may undergo pulp revascularisation.However mature tooth with dry storage of more than 1 hr will have non vital pdl.In this case pulp should be removed at chairside and tooth to be placed in 2.4 NaF for 20 min and root canal is then obturated and tooth reimplanted and splint for 4 weeks.Normally we splint avulsed tooth for 2 weeks..This is according to master dentistry. From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012 9:10 PM Subject: Re: few paedo questions

I think I read the immature has a better chance or revascularization,may be in MD and this will only make a diff in the pulp cond but the time affects viability of the pDL cells.pls correct me if wrong.ThanksSent from my iPadOn 7 Mar 2012, at 21:01, Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> wrote:

4. 7-10 days

Guest guest

thank you everyone. From: Ahmed Awsi <ahmed.awsi@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012 8:40 PM Subject: Re: few paedo questions

hi,

1-b.

4- 7-10 days.

correct me if wrong.

ahmed.

a) dietry analysis

B) pain relief

B) restoration of lesion

2)age for nursing caries

regards

Divi

Guest guest

Thank you!Sent from my iPadOn 7 Mar 2012, at 22:34, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

Hi miralIts true ,immature tooth with extra alveolar time of less than 45 minutes may undergo pulp revascularisation.However mature tooth with dry storage of more than 1 hr will have non vital pdl.In this case pulp should be removed at chairside and tooth to be placed in 2.4 NaF for 20 min and root canal is then obturated and tooth reimplanted and splint for 4 weeks.Normally we splint avulsed

tooth for 2 weeks..This is according to master dentistry. From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012 9:10 PM Subject: Re: few paedo questions

4. 7-10 days

Guest guest

HI MIRAL IS ANY CHANCE YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL I NEED SOME STUDY MATERIAL. THANK YOU. From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < >

Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012, 22:34 Subject: Fw: few paedo questions

Hi miralIts true ,immature tooth with extra alveolar time of less than 45 minutes may undergo pulp revascularisation.However mature tooth with dry storage of more than 1 hr will have non vital pdl.In this case pulp should be removed at chairside and tooth to be placed in 2.4 NaF for 20 min and root canal is then obturated and tooth reimplanted and splint for 4 weeks.Normally we splint avulsed

tooth for 2 weeks..This is according to master dentistry. From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012 9:10 PM Subject: Re: few paedo questions

4. 7-10 days