RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: endo Q

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thanks anu From: Anu Arora <dr.anuarora@...> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012 6:52 PM Subject: Re: endo Q

chalky white surface..this is the characteristic feature off incipient /initial caries lesionAnu

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi collegues, i took the ckl class... They mentioned in the class that best way is- step back at apical third and crown down at coronal 2/3rd. Then merge at the junction.... Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 8 Apr 2012, at 02:03, "khalid.sindi" <khalid.sindi@...> wrote:

Salam Hibah,

Best method is crown down, becuase it gives your instruments more space cornonally, which facilitates canal preparation with a straight-line access. Also, it is better because it cleans the coronal part first, which contains 2/3rds of the bacteria in the canal system. It also, allows for a better flushing action of the irrigation solution, preventing apical pressure and harm to the periapical tissues.

I think it is taught in 15 out of 17 dental schools in the UK, so I think you can be quite confident when you say crown down is the best.

Best wishes

>

> Step back is the method of producing an apical flare with hand instruments

> Crown down is th accepted method of producing apical flare with rotary instruments..

> So what's the choice if asking which is th best method of canal preparation without mention hand or rotary instruments?

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

=

Guest guest

Friends, Help me with this question...diagnosis of a person with swollen lips +swollen salivary gland+ swollen gingiva....thankyou!!!Sent from my iPodOn 8 Apr 2012, at 06:55, "hossain.sabreena" <hossain.sabreena@...> wrote:

Hi collegues, i took the ckl class... They mentioned in the class that best way is- step back at apical third and crown down at coronal 2/3rd. Then merge at the junction.... Sabreena. Sent from my iPhoneOn 8 Apr 2012, at 02:03, "khalid.sindi" <khalid.sindi@...> wrote:

Salam Hibah,

Best method is crown down, becuase it gives your instruments more space cornonally, which facilitates canal preparation with a straight-line access. Also, it is better because it cleans the coronal part first, which contains 2/3rds of the bacteria in the canal system. It also, allows for a better flushing action of the irrigation solution, preventing apical pressure and harm to the periapical tissues.

I think it is taught in 15 out of 17 dental schools in the UK, so I think you can be quite confident when you say crown down is the best.

Best wishes

>

> Step back is the method of producing an apical flare with hand instruments

> Crown down is th accepted method of producing apical flare with rotary instruments..

> So what's the choice if asking which is th best method of canal preparation without mention hand or rotary instruments?

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

=