RemedySpot.com

Re: endo Q

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Initial caries lesion appears as white spotyou can further READ IT FROMDENTAL CARIES I HAVE ATTACHED THE LINK:DOWNLOAD THE BOOKhttp://downloaddentalbooksforfree.blogspot.com/2011/10/essentials-of-dental-caries-3rd-ed.htmlBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 18:07 Subject: endo Q

any one HAS ANY IDEA about this? Inicial caries lesion surface characteristic? regardsDivi

Guest guest

Thanks Ebtessam. From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012 6:51 PM Subject: Re: endo Q

HI Initial caries lesion appears as white spotyou can further READ IT FROMDENTAL CARIES I HAVE ATTACHED THE LINK:DOWNLOAD THE BOOKhttp://downloaddentalbooksforfree.blogspot.com/2011/10/essentials-of-dental-caries-3rd-ed.htmlBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Divi Divi

<divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 18:07 Subject: endo Q

any one HAS ANY IDEA about this? Inicial caries lesion surface characteristic? regardsDivi

• 5 weeks later...
Guest guest

Salam Hibah,Best method is crown down, becuase it gives your instruments more space cornonally, which facilitates canal preparation with a straight-line access. Also, it is better because it cleans the coronal part first, which contains 2/3rds of the bacteria in the canal system. It also, allows for a better flushing action of the irrigation solution, preventing apical pressure and harm to the periapical tissues. I think it is taught in 15 out of 17 dental schools in the UK, so I think you can be quite confident when you say crown down is the best.Best wishes From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Sunday, 8 April 2012, 0:59 Subject: Endo q Step back is the method of producing an apical flare with hand instrumentsCrown down is th accepted method of producing apical flare with rotary instruments..So what's the choice if asking which is th best method of canal preparation without mention hand or rotary instruments?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------