RemedySpot.com

Re: ORE1 Mock test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all i bought them from her for 25£ and i am disappointed. She is making copy of what we have here with some unclear handwriting. I think we should be honest and tell they are the same as what we have in this group and at-least she should send the original when somebody is buying not the copy one.Best luck for all.Sent from my iPhoneOn 7 Mar 2012, at 20:40, <arora.sonia1410@...> wrote:

> Hi everyone

> I have got a mock test series that can give you an idea about the type of questions that are asked in ore1.it has 250 questions of each part A & B and 2 sets of each cuming to 1000 questions.I bought it from ore help group for 60£ but I am selling it for 20£.if anyone of you is interested please email me on my personal id.

>

>

> Sent from my iPhone

=

Guest guest

Sent from my iPadOn 7 Mar 2012, at 22:26, banabilh23@... wrote:

Hi all i bought them from her for 25£ and i am disappointed. She is making copy of what we have here with some unclear handwriting. I think we should be honest and tell they are the same as what we have in this group and at-least she should send the original when somebody is buying not the copy one.Best luck for all.Sent from my iPhoneOn 7 Mar 2012, at 20:40, <arora.sonia1410@...> wrote:

> Hi everyone

> I have got a mock test series that can give you an idea about the type of questions that are asked in ore1.it has 250 questions of each part A & B and 2 sets of each cuming to 1000 questions.I bought it from ore help group for 60£ but I am selling it for 20£.if anyone of you is interested please email me on my personal id.

>

>

> Sent from my iPhone

=

Guest guest

HiThank you very much for your information . I am about to buy the stuff from her as she replied me that the mock questions are different from the past ore questions in our file . Lucky me !Kind RegardsJoSent from my iPadOn 7 Mar 2012, at 22:26, banabilh23@... wrote:

> Hi everyone

>

>

> Sent from my iPhone

=

Guest guest

Hi banabilh,As I have already made myself very clear in my mail it's not the past papers stuff it's a mock test and totally different from that.I am not here to cheat anyone and it would be better if you first check your stuff and then post anything.Sent from my iPhoneOn Mar 7, 2012, at 10:26 PM, banabilh23@... wrote:

> Hi everyone

>

>

> Sent from my iPhone

=

=

Guest guest

Sorry sonia for my last email. I don't mean anything. I am sorry if you understand me wrong. Please accept my apologised. I have cheek the paper again many of the Q you have send are there in the group and many other are not. Sent from my iPhoneOn 8 Mar 2012, at 12:23, <arora.sonia1410@...> wrote:

Hi banabilh,As I have already made myself very clear in my mail it's not the past papers stuff it's a mock test and totally different from that.I am not here to cheat anyone and it would be better if you first check your stuff and then post anything.Sent from my iPhoneOn Mar 7, 2012, at 10:26 PM, banabilh23@... wrote:

> Hi everyone

>

>

> Sent from my iPhone

=

=

=