RemedySpot.com

Re: Primer and conditioner, ebtessam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I found it, Thanks a lot Ebtessam for sharing , its a great help... so generous of you.Divi From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012 6:57 PM Subject: Re: Primer and conditioner

hello Ebtessam,Why am I not able to see the files in the file section , it says requested files are not found on the server !! Can anyone help .Divi From: Mujtaba Choudhry <mujtabachoudhry@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 10

March 2012 6:35 PM Subject: Re: Primer and conditioner

Thanks a million Ebtessam.Best Regards,Mujtaba From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:09 PM Subject: Re: Primer and conditioner

I will uploaded in the groups file section From: Sidrah Tul Muntaha <sidrah26@...> Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012, 17:50 Subject: RE: Primer and conditioner

Hi ebtisam,thanks for the attachment, from where did u get that book? From: ebtessamhamalawy@...Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 17:10:00 +0000Subject: Re: Primer and conditioner [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from ebtessam elhamalawy included below]

HI BASMALAI have attached the restorative chapter from DENTAL SECRETS BOOK, IT HAS EVERYTHING U NEED .Its in the form of a question and answer will only take a maximum of 2 h to go through.for ur questionsto simplify it:etchent are coloured to aid in there removal they are supplied in either a liquid or a gel form but the gel form is better since its confined to the area of application.bond and primer has a yellow colour. Just got though the chapter and hopefully everything will be clearbest

regardsebtisam From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012, 16:54 Subject: Re: Primer and conditioner

PLEASE DR ASHISH KEEP COOL. EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE CAN ASK AND ANSWER. ARTHUR From: "dr_ashish_pandit@..."

<dr_ashish_pandit@...> < > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012, 16:49 Subject: Re: Primer and conditioner

Dude, its too vast a topic to describe as "what" they are n how they work..I guess your textbook or google wud help u more than anythingSent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: Balsam Majid <balsam_majid@...>

Sender:

Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 16:43:17 +0000< >Reply

Subject: Primer and conditioner

Would you please shadow a light about primer and conditioner what are they?

Is conditioner same name of acid etch ? ( blue color )

Is primer same name of bond ( yellow color)?

Thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPhone