RemedySpot.com

ore questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks a lot for ur answers but considering number 1 ,in Churchill chapter9 it is contraindicated to do Direct pulp capping in immature tooth.Any suggestions?Thanks againMiralSent from my iPadOn 24 Feb 2012, at 13:08, Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> wrote:

Thanks alot ebtessam. From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 24 February 2012 1:00 PM Subject: Re: Ore questions

FOR FLUORIDE VALUES USE THEDELIVERING BETTER ORAL HEALTH DOCIT HAS EVERYTHING U NEEDhttp://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_102331BEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> To:

" "

< > Sent: Friday, 24 February 2012, 10:24 Subject: Re: Ore questions

Hi keerthiThanks alot for the answers but i was just wondering how is it possible to learn all different values for these flourides.....Can u please help me with this because everytime different values come with different forms of questions...we just have to cram them or is there any other way?There are some values in pink book but i dont think they are sufficient....your help would be appreciated... From: keerthi kumar

<keerthikumarhs@...> Sent: Friday, 24 February 2012 8:06 AM Subject: Re: Ore questions

1. c2.A2.Reversible pulpitis is characterized by (pink BOOk)B.Patient can’t localize pain 3.Irreversible pulpitis is characterized byA.There is often a history of spontanous pain4.2.2 mg of NaF contains how many mg of fluoride

ions? B. 1.0 mghttp://www.australianprescriber.com/magazine/17/2/49/51/ http://www.orgyn.com/resources/genrx/D002244.asp

From: Miral <miral_hasan@...>Subject: Ore questions" " < >Date: Friday, 24 February, 2012, 0:04

Hi all,Could you pls help me rechecking the answers?,thanks in advance.1A 9 years-old child who has sustained a fracture of a maxillary permanent central incisor in which 2 mm of the pulp is exposed, presents for treatment 30 minutes after

injury. Which of the following should be considered?A.Remove 1-2 mm of the pulp tissue surface, place calcium hydroxide and fill with resinB.Remove 1-2 mm of the pulp tissue surface and cover with ledermixC.Place calcium hydroxide directly on the exposed pulpD.Pulpotomy using formocresolE.Pulpectomy and immediate root fillingIn a flouridated toothpaste with 0.304% sodium fluoride the amount of flouride ions isA.400

ppmB.1000 ppmC.1500 ppmD.4000 ppm2.Reversible pulpitis is characterized byA.Pain lasts longer on hot or cold stimulus than normallyB.Patient can’t localize painC.Will have periapical involvement in radiograph3.Irreversible pulpitis is

characterized byA.There is often a history of spontanous painB.Sudden throbbing painC.Pain can’t be localised when it reaches the periapical areaD.There is pain which lingers for a short duration after romoval of stimulus4.2.2 mg of NaF contains how many mg of fluoride ions? A. 0.5mgB. 1.0 mgC. 1.5mgD. 10mg Kind regards,Miral

Reply to sender |

Reply to group |

Reply via web post |

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(9)

Recent Activity:

New Members

New Files

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe •

Guest guest

Thank you Deepika. I have a different opinion regarding the answer you provided

for the first question. a 3 year old child wont stand still for the time span

required for taking an OPG.

> >

> > Please help with these questions

> >

> >

> > 1. 3 year-old child, baby teeth to be extracted.Which ragiograph you

select to check permanent germs.

> >

> > Panoramic, periapical, bimolar, occlusal, lateral skull view, etc

> >

> > 2. Trauma to tooth with closed apex. In which one the tooth is more likely

to maintain vitality? concussion, subluxation, intrusive luxation, avulsion,

luxation

> >

> > 3. What's the most effective method of diet advise for a child.

> >

> > a.tell the parents not to give sweets for the child b. dentist tells the

child which are good and bad foods c. nurse talk to the child d.send the child

to a dietician etc

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Sree

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi guys,

I dont think its OPG..too much radiation..am not sure but i think the answer for

Q1 is bimolar...refer churchill i think they have mentioned it...again,do

confirm..

> > >

> > > Please help with these questions

> > >

> > >

> > > 1. 3 year-old child, baby teeth to be extracted.Which ragiograph you

select to check permanent germs.

> > >

> > > Panoramic, periapical, bimolar, occlusal, lateral skull view, etc

> > >

> > > 2. Trauma to tooth with closed apex. In which one the tooth is more likely

to maintain vitality? concussion, subluxation, intrusive luxation, avulsion,

luxation

> > >

> > > 3. What's the most effective method of diet advise for a child.

> > >

> > > a.tell the parents not to give sweets for the child b. dentist tells the

child which are good and bad foods c. nurse talk to the child d.send the child

to a dietician etc

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Sree

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

1.a 15 yr old boy has lost his central tooth in skiing.whats the best option for him?resin based fixed bridgeimplantother options?2.70 yr old woman with missing centralincisor,as a result of periodontal promblemscantileverany other appropriate restoration?3.what cement you use to glue a alumina core ceramic crown?gicpanaviazn phspteRMgiczn polycarboxylate4.most retentive cement? was a ques in feedbacks5.which fluoride varnish is c/i in porcelain crowns?searched on internet,did nt find any!6.liitle cavity in mesial of

upper first molar,how do u assess decay?briault probebitewing

Guest guest

Hi sajithaI guess still depends on option because question is not completely framed.It just we have to go with least invasive one.I goggled it.regarding 5 i even dont know that flouride varnish is contraindicated in porcelin crown and if it is, then why? From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 5:11 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

ok kanika,which one you choose for2?frm where did you read abt briault?and what abt 5?thankssajitha From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 4:55 PM Subject: Re:

Fw: ore questions

for 2 as periodontal condition is comporomised i dont think fixed should be given.i have read about Briault probeIt is used for caries detection on mesial and distal surfaces.It has got angled working ends which facilitates adaptation to interproximal surfaces. From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 4:39 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

1.resin bonded bridge2.fixed bridge 3RM.gic 4.GIC 6.BITEWING CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG... From: Supreet Dhami <supreet_dhami@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 10:29 AM Subject: Fw: ore questions

1.a 15 yr old boy has lost his central tooth in skiing.whats the best option for him?resin based fixed bridgeimplantother options?2.70 yr old woman with missing centralincisor,as a result of periodontal

promblemscantileverany other appropriate

restoration?3.what cement you use to glue a alumina core ceramic crown?gicpanaviazn phspteRMgiczn polycarboxylate4.most retentive cement? was a ques in feedbacks5.which fluoride varnish is c/i in porcelain crowns?searched on internet,did nt find any!6.liitle cavity in mesial of

Guest guest

HI ALLACIDULATED FLOURIDEThe acid in acidulated fluoride is hydrofluoric acid, which has the property of etching porcelain and the tiny glass particles in many composites, and thus it will make them more susceptible to staining. It can also actually remove the color from some porcelain crowns! BEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012, 17:35 Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

Hi sajithaI guess still depends on option because question is not completely framed.It just we have to go with least invasive one.I goggled it.regarding 5 i even dont know that flouride varnish is contraindicated in porcelin crown and if it is, then why? From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem

<ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 5:11 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

ok kanika,which one you choose for2?frm where did you read abt briault?and what abt 5?thankssajitha From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 4:55 PM Subject: Re:

for 2 as periodontal condition is comporomised i dont think fixed should be given.i have read about Briault probeIt is used for caries detection on mesial and distal surfaces.It has got angled working ends which facilitates adaptation to interproximal surfaces. From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent:

Thursday, 8 March 2012 4:39 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

1.resin bonded bridge2.fixed bridge 3RM.gic 4.GIC 6.BITEWING CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG... From: Supreet Dhami <supreet_dhami@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 10:29 AM Subject: Fw: ore questions

1.a 15 yr old boy has lost his central tooth in skiing.whats the best option for him?resin based fixed bridgeimplantother options?2.70 yr old woman with missing centralincisor,as a result of periodontal

restoration?3.what cement you use to glue a alumina core ceramic crown?gicpanaviazn phspteRMgiczn polycarboxylate4.most retentive cement? was a ques in feedbacks5.which fluoride varnish is c/i in porcelain crowns?searched on internet,did nt find any!6.liitle cavity in mesial of

Guest guest

Thanks Ebtism for the useful information. i never knew it before.regardsJasmineOn Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

HI ALLACIDULATED FLOURIDEThe acid in acidulated fluoride is hydrofluoric acid, which has the property of etching porcelain and the tiny glass particles in many composites, and thus it will make them more susceptible to staining. It can also actually remove the color from some porcelain crowns! BEST REGARDSEBTISAM

" " < >

Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012, 17:35 Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

Hi sajitha

I guess still depends on option because question is not completely framed.It just we have to go with least invasive one.I goggled it.regarding 5 i even dont know that flouride varnish is contraindicated in  porcelin crown and if  it is, then why?

<ssajithakumari@...> " " < >

Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 5:11 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

ok kanika,which one you choose for2?frm where did you read abt briault?and what abt 5?

thankssajitha

Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 4:55 PM Subject: Re:

for 2 as periodontal condition is comporomised i dont think fixed should be given.

i have read about Briault probeIt is used for caries detection on mesial and distal surfaces.It has got angled working ends which facilitates adaptation to interproximal surfaces.

" " < >

Sent:

1.resin bonded bridge2.fixed bridge 3RM.gic 4.GIC 6.BITEWING            CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG...

" " < >

Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 10:29 AM Subject: Fw: ore questions

1.a 15 yr old boy has lost his central tooth in skiing.whats the best option for him?

resin based fixed bridgeimplantother options?2.70 yr old woman with missing centralincisor,as a result of periodontal

restoration?3.what cement you use to glue a alumina core ceramic crown?gicpanaviazn phspteRMgiczn polycarboxylate

4.most retentive cement? was a ques in feedbacks5.which fluoride varnish is c/i in porcelain crowns?searched on internet,did nt find any!6.liitle cavity in mesial of

Guest guest

YES APF From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012, 21:41 Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

Hi Ebtisam u meant APF rt?it consists of NaF,PHOSPHORIC ACIDand hydrofluoric acid....so i think it is thephosphoric acid which etches.....sajitha From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8

March 2012 6:12 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

HI ALLACIDULATED FLOURIDEThe acid in acidulated fluoride is hydrofluoric acid, which has the property of etching porcelain and the tiny glass particles in many composites, and thus it will make them more susceptible to staining. It can also actually remove the color from some porcelain crowns! BEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Kanika Kohli <kanika_sahil@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012, 17:35 Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

Hi sajithaI guess still depends on option because question is not completely framed.It just we have to go with least invasive one.I goggled it.regarding 5 i even dont know that flouride varnish is contraindicated in porcelin crown and if it is, then why? From: Sajithakumari

Sivaprem

<ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 5:11 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

for 2 as periodontal condition is comporomised i dont think fixed should be given.i have read about Briault probeIt is used for caries detection on mesial and distal surfaces.It has got angled working ends which facilitates adaptation to interproximal surfaces. From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent:

Guest guest

THANK YOU....ARTHUR....atleast some one remembered that... From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 9:46 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE ALL MY FEMALE DOCTORS WITH INTERNATIONAL WOMEN DAY AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, GREAT HEALTH AND GOOD LACK WITH EXAMS. ARTHUR. From: Sajithakumari

Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012, 21:41 Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

Hi Ebtisam u meant APF rt?it consists of NaF,PHOSPHORIC ACIDand hydrofluoric acid....so i think it is thephosphoric acid which etches.....sajitha From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8

Hi sajithaI guess still depends on option because question is not completely framed.It just we have to go with least invasive one.I goggled it.regarding 5 i even dont know that flouride varnish is contraindicated in porcelin crown and if it is, then why? From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem

Guest guest

Thanks Arthur.Kind of u 2 remember. From: Supreet Dhami <supreet_dhami@...> " " < > Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012 3:38 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

thanks arthur From: Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012, 21:51 Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

THANK YOU....ARTHUR....atleast some one remembered that... From: ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 9:46 PM Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE ALL MY FEMALE DOCTORS WITH INTERNATIONAL WOMEN DAY AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST, GREAT HEALTH AND GOOD LACK WITH EXAMS. ARTHUR. From: Sajithakumari

Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012, 21:41 Subject: Re: Fw: ore questions

Hi sajithaI guess still depends on option because question is not completely framed.It just we have to go with least invasive one.I goggled it.regarding 5 i even dont know that flouride varnish is contraindicated in porcelin crown and if it is, then why? From:

Sajithakumari Sivaprem