RemedySpot.com

Re: Replacement of missing tooth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

1.minimal preparation fixed bridgebecause it can be changed into an implant,when the child grows...2.implant From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012 6:44 PM Subject: Replacement of missing tooth

Ore question

1- 12 years old child who lost his central incisor

2- sport person who lost his central incisor

Fixed - fixed conventional

minimal preparation

Implant

Fixed movable

Cantilever

Would you explain the reason for your choice please

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

For 1- if there is RPD in options , will u go for it instead of fixed fixed bridge '?Then implant when he is adult?Sent from my iPadOn 9 Mar 2012, at 20:36, Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> wrote:

1.minimal preparation fixed bridgebecause it can be changed into an implant,when the child grows...2.implant From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012 6:44 PM Subject: Replacement of missing tooth

Ore question

minimal preparation

Implant

Fixed movable

Cantilever

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

for the child, couldnt we use cantilever,minimal preperation From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:01 AM Subject: Re: Replacement of missing tooth

For 1- if there is RPD in options , will u go for it instead of fixed fixed bridge '?Then implant when he is adult?Sent from my iPadOn 9 Mar 2012, at 20:36, Sajithakumari Sivaprem <ssajithakumari@...> wrote:

Ore question

minimal preparation

Implant

Fixed movable

Cantilever

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

Hi Balsam, by fixed i didnt mean the conventional fixed fixed.....i meant similar to maryland...minimal preparation in the lingual (wings)of central and lateral and bonding with resin....

well,i didnt choose a cantilever because i feel that the stress can be distributed between two teeth..PROVIDED THE OCCLUSION IS FINE..... and i think it is not acceptable to give an rpd in the teenage period...when facial aesthetics is valued the most... this is my logic and i am not very sure of

it.... please correct me....regards sajithaFrom: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012 8:01 AM Subject: Re: Replacement of missing tooth

Ore question

minimal preparation

Implant

Fixed movable

Cantilever

Balsam

Sent from my iPad