RemedySpot.com

Re: A clinicaL guide to Endodontics. BDJ books for SALE.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HiWhat is the name of the book?Sent from my iPhoneOn 1 Mar 2012, at 16:00, Luz - Ford <nizamaluz@...> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

I am selling a BDJ book. I found it really helpful as it follows all the standards. Great book with lots of pictures. It's in very good conditions. As I am a member of the BDA, I get it at a discounted price as usually the price is £60. I am selling it for £30. Please email me to my personal email if interested.

Kind regards

Luz -Ford

BDS

Guest guest

A Clinical guide to endodontics. By P Carrotte. Published by the BDJ and basically contains all the standards for Endodontics.Kind regardsLuz FordOn 1 Mar 2012, at 16:16, Sanya wrote:

HiWhat is the name of the book?Sent from my iPhoneOn 1 Mar 2012, at 16:00, Luz - Ford <nizamaluz@...> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

I am selling a BDJ book. I found it really helpful as it follows all the standards. Great book with lots of pictures. It's in very good conditions. As I am a member of the BDA, I get it at a discounted price as usually the price is £60. I am selling it for £30. Please email me to my personal email if interested.

Kind regards

Luz -Ford

BDS

Guest guest

Hi!

Which edition is it?

Thanks

> >

> >>

> >> Dear colleagues,

> >>

> >> I am selling a BDJ book. I found it really helpful as it follows all the

standards. Great book with lots of pictures. It's in very good conditions. As I

am a member of the BDA, I get it at a discounted price as usually the price is

£60. I am selling it for £30. Please email me to my personal email if

interested.

> >>

> >> Kind regards

> >>

> >> Luz -Ford

> >> BDS

> >>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi,It is the 2nd edition in very good conditions.Kind regardsLuz -FordOn 3 Mar 2012, at 12:26, rpmk17 wrote:

Hi!

Which edition is it?

Thanks

> >

> >>

> >> Dear colleagues,

> >>

> >> I am selling a BDJ book. I found it really helpful as it follows all the standards. Great book with lots of pictures. It's in very good conditions. As I am a member of the BDA, I get it at a discounted price as usually the price is £60. I am selling it for £30. Please email me to my personal email if interested.

> >>

> >> Kind regards

> >>

> >> Luz -Ford

> >> BDS

> >>

> >

> >

>