RemedySpot.com

Re: no.of days of the ore1 exam?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

candidates will be divided into 2 groups and the exam of each group will be held on 2 days. They will inform us about the group and specific days via e mail within 2 weeks prior to exam. Sent from my iPhoneOn 6 Mar 2012, at 09:13, supriya dharg <supriyadiva@...> wrote:

hi, Can anyone tell me why 4 days(17-20 April) are given when the exam is held on only 1 or 2 days? It would be helpful to get my doubt cleared Thanks in advance divya

=

Guest guest

2 daysone for paper a basic science check the previous feedbacks for first part topicsthe 2nd dayclinical dentistry, each is a 3 h exambest of luckebtiasm From: supriya dharg <supriyadiva@...> " " < >

Sent: Tuesday, 6 March 2012, 9:13 Subject: no.of days of the ore1 exam?

hi, Can anyone tell me why 4 days(17-20 April) are given when the exam is held on only 1 or 2 days? It would be helpful to get my doubt cleared Thanks in advance divya

Guest guest

thank you.good luck. From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 6 March 2012 7:06 PM Subject: Re: no.of days of the ore1 exam?

2 daysone for paper a basic science check the previous feedbacks for first part topicsthe 2nd dayclinical dentistry, each is a 3 h exambest of luckebtiasm From: supriya dharg <supriyadiva@...> " "

< >

Sent: Tuesday, 6 March 2012, 9:13 Subject: no.of days of the ore1 exam?