RemedySpot.com

Waste disposal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hido the 1. CNS SINGNS AND SYMPTOMS and hematology 2. RHEUMATOID AND OSTEOARTHRITIS 3. COELIAC AND CROHN`S DISEASE 4. INFECTIVE ENDOCARDITIS these are the most important 4. SINCE THERE IS NO MUCH TIME I really recommend that u go through the feedback and only use scully to solve the questions.\do the

BDA SHEETS IN THE FILE SECTIONbest regardsebtisam From: "Mokaamr@..." <mokaamr@...> " " < > Sent: Monday, 5 March 2012, 23:01 Subject: Re: Waste disposal

What are the topics to cover from sully?Sent from my iPadOn 5 Mar 2012, at 20:46, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

HI basmalafor waste disposal do the BDA INFECTION CONTROL SHEET GUIDE PLUS PAGES 30-33 IN THE DOC ATTACHED IT HAS EVERYTHING U NEED TO KNOWBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent:

Monday, 5 March 2012, 11:33 Subject: Re: Waste disposal

Hi HibaCan you tell me please in which page in scully to read about waste disposal and infection control?Many thanks YoursBalsam Sent from my iPadOn 5 Mar 2012, at 11:00, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

In scully its hazardous sharpwaste !!and if its fully discharged then its not hazardous and can be dispoded of as clinical waste via th sharps container .I type exactly what they have written.Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Innaiarovikova <innaiarovikova@...>

Sender:

Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:49:26 +0000 < >Reply

Subject: Re: Waste disposal

I read somewhere ,that half full cartridges are not hazardous anymore( not special waste ).Regards.Inna.Sent from my iPhoneOn 5 Mar 2012, at 09:58, ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> wrote:

SPECIAL WASTE From: Innaiarovikova <innaiarovikova@...> Sent: Monday, 5 March

2012, 9:53 Subject: Fwd: Waste disposal

Hi everyone .Please could you tell me how to dispose half full cartridges and out of date prescribed medicine ,as they are not hazardous anymore.Thanks.Best regards.Inna.Sent from my iPhoneBegin forwarded message:From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...>Date: 4 March 2012 21:21:49 GMT" " < >, "anadunlop@..." <anadunlop@...>Subject: Re: Waste disposalReply-

Yes thats trueno need sorry,thats fine we all make mistakes,but after we know for sure that stuff.i found more info-sharps dispose every 3 months

Sent from on Android

Ana carolina Soares dunlop <anadunlop@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Waste disposal

Sent:

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 9:14:35 PM

Thanks Ludmyla, and sorry for my mistake! That is why it is so useful to have this group! regards, Ana

Whay is the method of disposal of following instrument????1)metal matrix band sharps2)disposable matrix band sharps3)suction tube sharps or clinical waste. Not sure4)aspirator clinical waste(orange bag)5)stock tray disinfection,wash & autoclave 6)disposable tray single use so discard into clinical waste.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards

Luz -Ford

<Safe Management of Healthcare Waste.pdf>

Guest guest

Many Thanks Ebtesam bless you Balsam Sent from my iPhoneOn Mar 5, 2012, at 8:46 PM, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

HI basmalafor waste disposal do the BDA INFECTION CONTROL SHEET GUIDE PLUS PAGES 30-33 IN THE DOC ATTACHED IT HAS EVERYTHING U NEED TO KNOWBEST REGARDSEBTISAM From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent:

Monday, 5 March 2012, 11:33 Subject: Re: Waste disposal

Hi HibaCan you tell me please in which page in scully to read about waste disposal and infection control?Many thanks YoursBalsam Sent from my iPadOn 5 Mar 2012, at 11:00, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

In scully its hazardous sharpwaste !!and if its fully discharged then its not hazardous and can be dispoded of as clinical waste via th sharps container .I type exactly what they have written.Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Innaiarovikova <innaiarovikova@...>

Sender:

Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:49:26 +0000 < >Reply

Subject: Re: Waste disposal

I read somewhere ,that half full cartridges are not hazardous anymore( not special waste ).Regards.Inna.Sent from my iPhoneOn 5 Mar 2012, at 09:58, ARTHUR TADEVOSYAN <arthur_tadevosyan@...> wrote:

SPECIAL WASTE From: Innaiarovikova <innaiarovikova@...> Sent: Monday, 5 March

2012, 9:53 Subject: Fwd: Waste disposal

Hi everyone .Please could you tell me how to dispose half full cartridges and out of date prescribed medicine ,as they are not hazardous anymore.Thanks.Best regards.Inna.Sent from my iPhoneBegin forwarded message:From: Lyudmyla Huhley <huhley2006@...>Date: 4 March 2012 21:21:49 GMT" " < >, "anadunlop@..." <anadunlop@...>Subject: Re: Waste disposalReply-

Yes thats trueno need sorry,thats fine we all make mistakes,but after we know for sure that stuff.i found more info-sharps dispose every 3 months

Sent from on Android

Ana carolina Soares dunlop <anadunlop@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Waste disposal

Sent:

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 9:14:35 PM

Thanks Ludmyla, and sorry for my mistake! That is why it is so useful to have this group! regards, Ana

Whay is the method of disposal of following instrument????1)metal matrix band sharps2)disposable matrix band sharps3)suction tube sharps or clinical waste. Not sure4)aspirator clinical waste(orange bag)5)stock tray disinfection,wash & autoclave 6)disposable tray single use so discard into clinical waste.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards

Luz -Ford

<Safe Management of Healthcare Waste.pdf>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Sharps, yellow box, actually all the wedges go to sharps box, blood soaked or not, and about hiv ,we treat all pt as contagious, so no extra precautions for disposing these, correct me if im wrong please!Sent from my iPhoneOn 24 Mar 2012, at 09:26, "pearltooth32" <pearltooth32@...> wrote:

can any one tell me how to dispose wedge soaked in blood from patient who is HIV positive and tumbler used by same patient.

Thanks

Pearl

=

Guest guest

thanks Sabreena you are right i found the answer today while reading.

>

> > can any one tell me how to dispose wedge soaked in blood from patient who is

HIV positive and tumbler used by same patient.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > Pearl

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I don't want to confuse you guys.. But would you plz tell me about that

1. Use orange­lidded sharps bins: for sharps not contaminated with medicinal products (in England and Wales); either for fully discharged sharps

or those not used for administering medicines (in Scotland and Northern Ireland).This small printed note is below the table in the oral health document sent by Kanika ,page 202Would you plz tell me about local anaesthesia cartridge disposal where?I thought Its to yellow lid sharp box weather it's partly or fully discharged(empty)But according to this note , the empty cartridge would go to orang lid cover sharp box.Looking forward for ur answersBalsamSent from my iPadOn 25 Mar 2012, at 21:47, "pearltooth32" <pearltooth32@...> wrote:

thanks Sabreena you are right i found the answer today while reading.

>

> > can any one tell me how to dispose wedge soaked in blood from patient who is HIV positive and tumbler used by same patient.

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > Pearl

> >

> >

>

=

Guest guest

Hi guys

Now they use black bags for non infectious clinical wastes, orange bags for all infectious clinical wastes n yellow lided sharp bins for all sharp wastes. If unused la cartridge then it goes to special wastes. Hope it helps!!!

Regards

Narjan

Sent from on Android