RemedySpot.com

ore exam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Yes, all the best to everyone

From: Shirish Solanki <shirishsolanki87@...>ORE < > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 22:35Subject: ore exam

Well all of us are under stress of exam now . So all of us should pray that each one of us should do well to get out of it.

This exam is not an entrance exam for mds seat so that we dont have to fight here rather help each other so that we can prove as overseas dentist are capable and fit to work . We should show them that our knowledge is enough to treat their citizens. Our group pass percentage should be high .

well help each other as much as possible .

All the best .

Guest guest

Best of luck to everyone.Regard'sAyham Sbahi From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent:

Saturday, 7 April 2012, 22:44 Subject: Re: ore exam

HI ALLThanks for thE post that`s so nice of youAs for me I pray for all of u guys, we have been working so hard and Hopefully we will all pass together.BEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: Shirish

Solanki <shirishsolanki87@...> ORE < > Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 22:35 Subject: ore exam

Well all of us are under stress of exam now . So all of us should pray that each one of us should do well to get out of it.This exam is not an entrance exam for mds seat so that we dont have to fight here rather help each other so that we can prove as overseas dentist are capable and fit to work . We should show them that our knowledge is enough to treat their citizens. Our group pass percentage should be high .well help each other as much as possible .All the best .

Guest guest

Hi all

My best wishes to all. May all our hardworking and sleepless nights get the best

rewards.

May all of us come out with flying colours.

Good luck guys. It's the last week to go for the exams.

Let's beat it.

Regards

Bharathi

>

> HI ALL

>

> Thanks for thE post that`s so nice of you

> As for me I pray for all of u guys, we have been working so hard and Hopefully

we will all pass together.

> BEST OF LUCK

> EBTISAM

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Shirish Solanki <shirishsolanki87@...>

> ORE < >

> Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 22:35

> Subject: ore exam

>

>

>  

>

>

> Well all of us are under stress of exam now . So all of  us should pray that

each one of us should do well to get out of it.

> This exam is not an entrance exam for mds seat so that we dont  have to fight

here rather help each other so that we  can prove as overseas dentist are

capable and fit to work . We should show them that our knowledge is enough to

treat their citizens. Our group pass percentage should be high .

>

>

> well help each other as much as possible  .

>

> All the best .

>

Guest guest

>

> hello everyone

> i m syuding 4 ore part 1. any one who has cleared exam please

tell me names of books which r best 4 prepration or having notes

or previous papers kindly share with me

> or from where i can get all this stusy material

>

wishing everyone all the best.hope we all pass.see u all at the exams.

Guest guest

best of luck everyone...Usha.On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote:

Best of luck to everyone.Regard'sAyham Sbahi

Sent:

HI ALLThanks for thE post that`s so nice of youAs for me I pray for all of u guys, we have been working so hard and Hopefully we will all pass together.

BEST OF LUCKEBTISAM

Solanki <shirishsolanki87@...> ORE < >

Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 22:35 Subject: ore exam

Well all of us are under stress of exam now . So all of  us should pray that each one of us should do well to get out of it.

This exam is not an entrance exam for mds seat so that we dont  have to fight here rather help each other so that we  can prove as overseas dentist are capable and fit to work . We should show them that our knowledge is enough to treat their citizens. Our group pass percentage should be high .

well help each other as much as possible  .All the best .

Guest guest

Thanks and All the best every one.. Wish all of us pass this exam well with flying colors.. God plz bless all of us...

Sent from on Android

Ushadevi Suthakar <dentistusha@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: ore exam

Sent:

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 7:40:21 PM

best of luck everyone...Usha.On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Ayham Sbahi <ayhamsbahi@...> wrote:

Sent:

HI ALLThanks for thE post that`s so nice of youAs for me I pray for all of u guys, we have been working so hard and Hopefully we will all pass together.

BEST OF LUCKEBTISAM

Well all of us are under stress of exam now . So all of  us should pray that each one of us should do well to get out of it.

This exam is not an entrance exam for mds seat so that we dont  have to fight here rather help each other so that we  can prove as overseas dentist are capable and fit to work . We should show them that our knowledge is enough to treat their citizens. Our group pass percentage should be high .

well help each other as much as possible  .All the best .

Guest guest

All the best to all.God bless all of us. From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " " < >; "dentistusha@..." <dentistusha@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012 3:08 AM Subject: Re: ore exam

Thanks and All the best every one.. Wish all of us pass this exam well with flying colors.. God plz bless all of us...

Sent from on Android

Ushadevi Suthakar <dentistusha@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: ore exam

Sent:

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 7:40:21 PM

Sent:

BEST OF LUCKEBTISAM

Well all of us are under stress of exam now . So all of us should pray that each one of us should do well to get out of it.

This exam is not an entrance exam for mds seat so that we dont have to fight here rather help each other so that we can prove as overseas dentist are capable and fit to work . We should show them that our knowledge is enough to treat their citizens. Our group pass percentage should be high .

well help each other as much as possible .All the best .

Guest guest

gudluck evry1.. From: kamatchi damodaran <kaydamu@...> Sent: Monday, 9 April 2012, 14:52 Subject: Re: ore exam

all the best and good luck for everyone for the exam

Sent:

BEST OF LUCKEBTISAM

well help each other as much as possible .All the best .