RemedySpot.com

RE: few questions [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks Ebtessam . From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 11 March 2012 2:02 AM Subject: Re: few questions [1 Attachment]

HI DIVI yes we are currentlu using the adult health statistics 2009, its easire to review the summary form.I have attached it just in caseu need it.best of luckebtisam From: Divi Divi

<divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 11 March 2012, 1:32 Subject: Re: few questions

you are right , It did not click me . Thanks Ebtessam. But i think we still have to follow 2009 statistics as 2011/12 is still not available ,right? Please update me .Divi. From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Sunday, 11

March 2012 1:06 AM Subject: Re: few questions

HI DIVI the reason the previous ORE exams had questions regarding 2003 statistics is bec 2009 where n`t out yet.I don`t thik we need to memorize both 2003 and 2009. 3. 2 weeks From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " "

< > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012, 12:39 Subject: few questions

Hello All, Percentage of people without decay between 10 to 12 years old in 2003 ?Percentage of tooth loss ( wear) in

2003? Cancer, referral in how many days should be seen in secondary care ?RegardsDivi

Guest guest

Hi ebtissam and divi,The questions divi asked are from the child health survey 2003, and to date this is the latest survey. The last adult health survey was conducted in 1998, not 2003. So i'm afraid we'll have to memorize both 2003(children) and 2009(adults). From: ebtessamhamalawy@...Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 02:02:50 +0000Subject: Re: few questions [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from ebtessam elhamalawy included below]

HI DIVI yes we are currentlu using the adult health statistics 2009, its easire to review the summary form.I have attached it just in caseu need it.best of luckebtisam From: Divi Divi

<divi_ore@...> " " < > Sent: Sunday, 11 March 2012, 1:32 Subject: Re: few questions

you are right , It did not click me . Thanks Ebtessam. But i think we still have to follow 2009 statistics as 2011/12 is still not available ,right? Please update me .Divi. From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> To:

" " < > Sent: Sunday, 11

March 2012 1:06 AM Subject: Re: few questions

HI DIVI the reason the previous ORE exams had questions regarding 2003 statistics is bec 2009 where n`t out yet.I don`t thik we need to memorize both 2003 and 2009. 3. 2 weeks From: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...> " "

< > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012, 12:39 Subject: few questions

Hello All, Percentage of people without decay between 10 to 12 years old in 2003 ?Percentage of tooth loss ( wear) in

2003? Cancer, referral in how many days should be seen in secondary care ?RegardsDivi