Guest guest

Guest guest

Can anyone confirm th level of igA

Saliva>breast milk>tears>serum

Saliva>serum>breast milk>tears

Serum>saliva>breast milk>tears

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Guest guest

I will go with last option.since the level of all immunoglobulins is higher in the serumbest readardsebtisam From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Sunday, 11 March 2012, 22:49 Subject: Q

Can anyone confirm th level of igASaliva>breast milk>tears>serumSaliva>serum>breast milk>tearsSerum>saliva>breast milk>tearsSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Guest guest

upper motor neuron lesion From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 15:31 Subject: Re: Q

What's th UMNL?Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Divi Divi <divi_ore@...>

Sender:

Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 23:08:37 +0800 (SGT) < >Reply

Subject: Re: Q

From: "dr_hibahaboubi@..." <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012 3:03 PM Subject: Q A pt with deviation of th corner of his mouth when he smiles,but wrinking of his forhead -UMNLA patient with bells palsy - LMNLA patient with deviation of the corner of his mouth when he smiled but cannot wrinkle his forhead- LMNL-diviSent from my BlackBerry® wireless

device------------------------------------

Guest guest

Hi ebtisam..

I would be grateful if you could send it to me as well..

Thanks

Shipra

ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...>;

To:

< >;

Subject:

Re: Q

Sent:

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 2:05:06 PM

hiYES SORRY I was n`t able to post the rest ( insuffecient space in the file section).I will send it to u as an attachment, so don`t worrybest regards\ebtisam From: neha shrivastava <drneha_15@...> " " < >

Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 13:59 Subject: Re: Q

hey ebtessam ....i am nt able to open dental secrets part2 file..is it empty or posted smewhre else.thanks neha From: ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> " " < > Sent: Saturday, 10 March 2012 3:43 AM Subject: Re: Q

HIfor all these condition u can treat normally using the standard precautions.In case of TB : pt with open pulmonary tb is contagious and ttt should be deferred until after disease is controlled, however in case of er take adequate precautions to limit infectious:1. use high volume suction2. rubber dam3. personal respirator (HEPA filters)4. adequate ventilation5. avoid ultrasonic to limit the areosolecheck it in scullythe only exception IS CJD you need extra precautions :or treat in the dental practice but u need to : 1. incinerate the instruments after

use 2, sterilization cycle for 134 for 18 min instead of the standered 4 min check it in

scullybest regardsebtisam From: " dr_hibahaboubi@... " <dr_hibahaboubi@...> Sent: Friday, 9 March 2012, 21:38 Subject: Q How would u treat a person with TB,HIV,Hepatitis,MRSA,...options(send them to a hospital,use single equipment,treat using standard conditions of infection controlSent from my BlackBerry® wireless device------------------------------------

Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*> To

unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: -unsubscribe <*>

Guest guest

eh,, the base /floor shouldnt b flat to reduce chances of pulp exposure----- can anyone justify this.. i doubt it...?i thought amalgam should hav a convergent cavity walls as it needs a retentive cavity.so 90...? yes it does say cavo-surface margin of atleast 70,preferably 90..can someone clear these doubts plz.. madhu From: Shipra Bapna <bapnashipra@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 22:42 Subject: Re: Q

i was thinking flat floor would be an equally important factor, if not would create stress leading to fracture of amalgam..can anyone throw more light on this topic.. From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 22:18 Subject: Re: Q

I think the angle between filling and cavity wall should be 90

I'm not sure

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Mar 2012, at 22:10, dr_hibahaboubi@... wrote:

> Which one is the best option for amalgam filling? The floor should be flat, the angle between filling and cavity wall should be 90 degrees

> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>