RemedySpot.com

anatomy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

HI AHMEDUSE THE BLUE BOOK FOR ANATOMY ITS MORE TAN ENOUGH TO ANSWER THE PREVIOUS ORE FEEDACKS.but for embryology part use tencate or any other book.GOOD LUCK.ebtisam From: Ahmed Awsi <ahmed.awsi@...> Sent: Wednesday,

7 March 2012, 9:47 Subject: Anatomy

Hi ,Can some one plz tel me , do we have to study the whole anatomy ? Can some one help me plzz and tells me what's the most important things need to study.Thanks in advance.Ahmed.

Guest guest

Al salamu alykoum Ahmed n Ebtissam,What about Scully? It is huge.Also should we do all Tencate?Pharmacology n Bacteriology?Thanks Sent from my iPadOn 7 Mar 2012, at 11:07, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

HI AHMEDUSE THE BLUE BOOK FOR ANATOMY ITS MORE TAN ENOUGH TO ANSWER THE PREVIOUS ORE FEEDACKS.but for embryology part use tencate or any other book.GOOD LUCK.ebtisam From: Ahmed Awsi <ahmed.awsi@...> Sent: Wednesday,

Hi ,Can some one plz tel me , do we have to study the whole anatomy ? Can some one help me plzz and tells me what's the most important things need to study.Thanks in advance.Ahmed.

Guest guest

HI MIRALFOR SCULLY SINCE U HAVE TIME : DO 1. CNS ( LESIONS AFFECTING DIFFERENT NERVES), ( CRANIAL NERVES) 2. HEMATOLOGY ALL V IMP 3. AUTOIMMUNE AND ALLERGY 4. INFECTIVE ENDOCARDITIS 5. ALCOHOL, OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS 6.

Headaches 7. anesthesia ( local, sedation and general) scully is really good in this part.Its easier to go through the oral medicine questions it will give u an idea of what to cover plus use scully to answer feedbacks that`s the most effective way.BEST OF LUCKEBTISAM From: Miral <miral_hasan@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, 7 March 2012, 17:05 Subject: Re: Anatomy

Al salamu alykoum Ahmed n Ebtissam,What about Scully? It is huge.Also should we do all Tencate?Pharmacology n Bacteriology?Thanks Sent from my iPadOn 7 Mar 2012, at 11:07, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote: