RemedySpot.com

Re: Can't swallow tablets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HICHURCHIK TABLEAZITHROMYCINBETS REGARDSEBTISAM From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 13:44 Subject: Can't swallow tablets

Ore question about patient allergic to penicillin and can't swallow tablets what's the

drug of choice ?

Is it azithromycin or clindamycin and where to study about it plz?

Many thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

Thank xSent from my iPadOn 13 Mar 2012, at 14:03, ebtessam elhamalawy <ebtessamhamalawy@...> wrote:

HICHURCHIK TABLEAZITHROMYCINBETS REGARDSEBTISAM From: Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> Sent: Tuesday, 13 March 2012, 13:44 Subject: Can't swallow tablets

Ore question about patient allergic to penicillin and can't swallow tablets what's the

drug of choice ?

Many thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

Hello, the answer is azothromycin.Sent from my iPhoneOn 13 Mar 2012, at 01:44 PM, Balsam_Majid <balsam_majid@...> wrote:

drug of choice ?

Many thanks

Balsam

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

its clindamycin...especially in endodontic emergencies where the drug of choice is Penicillin V.......ERYTHROMYCIN MAYBE PRESCRIBED bt nt azithromycin...ref..louis j grossman

Ore question about patient allergic to penicillin and can't swallow tablets what's the drug of choice ?Is it azithromycin or clindamycin and where to study about it plz? Many thanksBalsamSent from my iPad