RemedySpot.com

Anterior metal ceramic crown prep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,Please would like to know what is the best bur to use when preparing the palatal surface of a central incisor for a metal ceramic crown and also what is best bur for preparing a shoulder finishing line.Anita.

Guest guest

Best bur for shoulder is deep chamfer...n palatial surface can. E prepared with wheel bye on the fossa n deep chamfer in the finish lineSent from my iPhoneOn 15 Mar 2012, at 17:16, Anita Obaro <obaroanita@...> wrote:

Hi All,Please would like to know what is the best bur to use when preparing the palatal surface of a central incisor for a metal ceramic crown and also what is best bur for preparing a shoulder finishing line.Anita.

Guest guest

Hi I am new to this site can anybody pls tell me that how many times a year part 1 exam is conducted,as I am thinking to give this exam in September or later,pls post any information regarding part 1 dates.

Guest guest

I guess the next exam would be sept...n then the part 2 is in nov oct n decSent from my iPhoneOn 16 Mar 2012, at 03:06, Pramanik kumar Chaudhary <prithivi_1972@...> wrote:

Hi I am new to this site can anybody pls tell me that how many times a year part 1 exam is conducted,as I am thinking to give this exam in September or later,pls post any information regarding part 1 dates.

Guest guest

hi anita the most common used bur is fred bur /170 L hope it helpskiran From: Divya <dr.divya_gandhi@...> " " < > Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:16 PM Subject: Re:

Anterior metal ceramic crown prep

Best bur for shoulder is deep chamfer...n palatial surface can. E prepared with wheel bye on the fossa n deep chamfer in the finish lineSent from my iPhoneOn 15 Mar 2012, at 17:16, Anita Obaro <obaroanita@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Hi I am new in this group & want to know when will be the ORE1 exam after September & how many times it is conducted per year.Could anybody plz mention the names of those months.Thanks

Guest guest

Usually ore 1 is held twice a yearApril and September of each year Ore2 is usually held 5 times yearly BalsamSent from my iPhoneOn Mar 16, 2012, at 5:42 PM, Madiha Memon <dr.madiha86@...> wrote:

Hi I am new in this group & want to know when will be the ORE1 exam after September & how many times it is conducted per year.Could anybody plz mention the names of those months.Thanks